Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peterose313

Yonkers PD breakup pot farm & moonshine business

7 posts in this topic

Members of the Yonkers Narcotics Unit broke up an illegal pot farm and moonshine business that was operating out of a commercial building on the Saw Mill River Road, police said today.

Armed with a search warrant Yonkers narcotics agents seized 200 healthy marijuana plants and alcohol being kept in 55 gallon drums from the building at 367 Saw Mill River Road, Detective Lt. Patrick McCormack said.

http://www.lohud.com...&nclick_check=1

Edited by peterose313

As opposed to a legal pot farm??? Haha. Nice job by YPD.

Always something going on in Yonkers. Usually something a little out of the ordinary too. :rolleyes:

Passed by there twice Tuesday night with my better half (and her sister). Eng 310 and Rescue 1 were standing by. (And Con Ed!)

People drink moonshine up here?

There's a growing epidemic of people getting wasted on hand sanitizer... at least moonshine generally tastes better...

SageVigiles likes this

There's a growing epidemic of people getting wasted on hand sanitizer... at least moonshine generally tastes better...

This is very true...I would really hate to ever be so desperate that I need to resort to hand sanitizer.

With the amount of things that go down in Yonkers and Mt. Vernon, it's hard to be surprised by much of anything that happens down there these days.