Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

FD/PD/EMS Jeep owners Car Club

14 posts in this topic

Hey all Ken here I am looking to start a car club.of Emergency Responders. Fire, Police and EMS. Doesn't matter what kind of Jeep you own just has to be a Jeep. If anyone is intrested please shoot me a PM. Thanks a bunch stay safe Ken

JM15 and x4093k like this

Dam well better! If it wasnt for Willys, Jeep wouldnt of happened!

Hummm.. The '45 Willys MB, the '54 Fire Jeep, or the '08 Wrangler?????

Hey all shoot me a pm. With what department your with. The more the better. So far so good. Looking to have a face to face meeting with all of you within the next few weeks. I am heading to mystic conn for family vacation. Will set something up when I get back. Thanks all

Ken

I'm only a "buff" (apparatus photographer, more specifically), but I've owned a '95 Wrangler since '98.

86 cj 7 a little rough but in true jeep fashion still running strong. My buddy is actually selling his jeeps now since he's having a kid so any jeep nuts looking for a comanchee or a 98 5.9.

Hey all if anyone is around Friday night and can make it for a small get together let's meet around 7pm at welcher ave. A&P in peekskill. Its a big open parking lot and could be a lot easier to get in and out of.

Hope to see some of y'all there thanks

Ken

Hey guys still set for tomorrow night. Would like to meet everyone who expressed an intrest in the club. 7pm is the set time.

Have a good night

Ken