Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

Prayers for Plattekill Fire Chief Ralph Davis

16 posts in this topic

Please keep Plattekill Fire Chief Ralph Davis in your thoughts and prayers. Ralph was seriously injured in a crash while working his regular job. He is in Westchester Medical Center with hip fractures and other injuries. He will require surgery but that is delayed due to severe swelling..

Sending a prayer for him. Hope he makes a quick and full recovery.

Westfield12 likes this

Sending a prayer for him. Hope he makes a quick and full recovery.

Second that. Get well soon Chief.

Westfield12 likes this

Update - Chief Davis had a surgery today and is recovering he will need more and will have a long road to go before he is better, please keep him in your thoughts

Jim

edit: information

Edited by JetPhoto
BFD1054 likes this

Get well soon Chief and I hope for a fast and full recovery.

Thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!

Second that. Get well soon Chief.

Ditto

Update - Chief Davis had a surgery today and is recovering he will need more and will have a long road to go before he is better, please keep him in your thoughts

Jim

edit: information

Jim, thanks for the info and please keep us posted.

I was out of town for a few days and heard about the crash at the firehouse last night. Sounds like he is very lucky.

Chief, you'll be in my thoughts during your road to recovery.

Edited by BFD1054

‎***Update from Chief Mancuso*** Just spike to Ralph. He is in alot of pain but doing well. He said they reconstructed his hip but does not know any other information yet as he will be speaking to the doctors later. Ralph would like to thank everyone for his thoughts and prayers!! He is happy to hear so many thoughts and prayers of well wishing!!

efdcapt115 and BFD1054 like this

Thoughts and prayers are with you, chief. Get well soon.

‎***Update*** Ralph has been moved to Wingate in Highland!! He sounds great and his out look is positive. He is in room #7G, visiting hours 10 to 8pm. He has come to terms that it will be at least 6 months before he is back on his feet. Please continue to pray for Ralph as he begins his rehabilitation.

BFD1054 likes this

‎***Update*** Ralph has been moved to Wingate in Highland!! He sounds great and his out look is positive. He is in room #7G, visiting hours 10 to 8pm. He has come to terms that it will be at least 6 months before he is back on his feet. Please continue to pray for Ralph as he begins his rehabilitation.

Any idea on what will happen in terms of his position as chief? How many do they currently have?

Get well soon Chief!

Edited by x4093k

Any idea on what will happen in terms of his position as chief? How many do they currently have?

They have 3 chiefs, I was told the 3rd assistant chief Chris Mancuso was appointed car 1 for the remainder of the year, he has held that position before. I don't know if they are replaceing the car 3 spot.