x635

Danbury Rail Museum First Responders Day (Saturday Sept 8th 2012)

4 posts in this topic

Danbury Rail Museum is a great place to visit. First Responders Day is Saturday, September 8th 2012.

http://www.danbury.org/DRM/First%20RespondersDay2012.htm

In Honor of First Responders

In Memory of 9-11

Join us on

Saturday, September 8, 2012

All validated First Responders will receive FREE ADMISSION and a FREE RIDE on the Railyard Local!

Hours: 10 am - 4pm

Admission:

$6 adult; $5 Senior; $4 Age 3 - 12

(under 3, free)

Railyard Local Tickets: $3.00, age 3 and above. Under 3 and documented First Responders, Free!

Railyard open until 4:30. Train rides hourly from

10:30 - 2:30

9-11 Memorial Photographs from the Collection of Redding Fire & EMS Co.#1

&

Emergency Equipment

on Display

JetPhoto and sueg like this

Thank you very much for mentioning this - it only hit our local paper after you posted this and I left copies of the Danbury Railway Museum flier for all three Companies thanks to your heads-up. Hopefully the train afficionados and the children will take advantage of it. Had to look a little to find it again to recheck the info before reminding the FD people. Thank you again, and hope you are feeling better and things are going much better for you and your family.

The Chief of Danbury PD is involved with the Danbury Rail Museum, so I'm not surprised they are putting this on. Unfortunately I'm at the Milford Muster tomorrow or I'd attend.

The Taste of Danbury Food Festival will also be occurring on the City Center Green all weekend, about 100 yards away.