Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

Your Favorite Morning Sandwich

42 posts in this topic

bacon, egg, cheese, S&P, ketchup, tabasco, hash brown on a roll

Duh! Super Wacky With Cheese, Salt, Pepper, No ketchup from Dante's in yorktown. Best damn sandwich ever, no questions asked

4 Eggs, bacon and cheese on a wedge from ANTHONY'S Deli On Halstead in Mamaroneck!!!!

Who needs free flowing arteries.....

i second that....

Bacon, Sausage, Cheese with black pepper on a fresh hard roll from Country Cow Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield has held me over many a time. Also Dutchess restaurants around Fairfield County make bfast sandwiches all day!

Jesse's deli in Somers which is new (right next to Bella Luna) has a sandwich called a little willy. It is bacon,eggs,cheese, Ham, and homefries on a sandwich. It is awesome, and it is big. While it is still reasonabaly priced at like 3 something

At home.  :) My problem is I make food better than delis so I usually can't stand getting food from there or diners. I made the mistake of getting "breakfast" from D&D the other morning. To call that food is a compliment undeserved.

I agree!!! ANd on top of that, you pay $5 for those sandwhiches and hardly get any meat, a small processed egg, and oily cheese. YUMMY!!! :)

Home-cooked is the way to go; 2 eggs, ham, bacon, extra cheese on an onion bagel lightly toasted. Now Im hungry!!! :)

Bacon, 2 eggs and Cheese, S and P at the Wooden Nickel.

And some days instead if that I would just get 2 Bacon, egg, & cheeses.

Either way I am gonna have an issue further down the line.

My favorite morning sandwhich is bacon and egg on a roll with salt and pepper and and order of homefries on the side with a chocolate milk.

Triple egg, Ham, Cheese, Pepper/Ketchup on a roll.

Extra buttered roll.

Coffee and smokes.

AVENUE DELI

New Rochelle

the AVE. ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese w/ salt pepper Ketchup. A little expensive.

double bacon, double egg, double cheese homefries on a wrap. From a deli on rt 9 in elmsford. Its so good.

Bacon/Sausage (whichever you choose) Egg and Cheese with hot sauce on a roll from Camron's Deli in Cross River. Really good and not too expensive.

Certainly the best place to get breakfast if you walk off campus at my High School.

The Wooden Nickel in Katonah also makes a mean B.E.C Sandwich.