Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pleasantville or Montrose

15 posts in this topic

Pleasantville or Montrose? bolth are on the same day, who is going where? :-k

First Friday in June is ALWAYS Pleasantville, and I love to go to P'Ville and have been looking foward to it all year. Plus props for 2371!

I just heard Montrose was on the same night last week. Why did Montrose schedule for the same night? I would have liked to go to Montrose too :-(

Thanks for the props. But I'm going to Pleasantville, along with 32 other departments :D:D:D Should be great time, as long as Seth doesn't take out the county parade judges :twisted: See everyone there, if your department isn't coming and you want to come and hang you are more then welcome. Hopefullly Briarcliffs lader will be done [-o< because if it is it will be on display after the parade across the street with Ladder 47.

what time is it at?

It starts at 7pm. It goes down Bedford Rd from Romer to Memorial Plaza up Manvile down Grove and back to the fire house on Washington Ave

Hey 2371, we (Buchanan) were not invited, no love from that section of the County i guess lol? 32 Departments sounds like a great parade, i wish i could come watch and take pictures. Unfortunately, i have to do the officer thing and march with the "Maroon Platoon" in Montrose on Friday. Hopfully the weather is nice though, its a known curse that it always rains for the Montrose parade, we shall see.

P'Ville, i was just joking Chief, hope your parade goes well and hope we have some great, dry weather!

Sorry about the invite :oops: But I'll make sure you guys get one next year. Would love the Maroon Platoon to come next year

Haha, its all good 2371! You can't invite everyone, we all know that lol!

We in the Valley are going to Montrose--hopefully next year we can do both!!!

We in the Valley are going to Montrose--hopefully next year we can do both!!!

Croton will be there as well. (Montrose)

It starts at 7pm.  It goes down Bedford Rd from Romer to Memorial Plaza up Manvile down Grove and back to the fire house on Washington Ave

Mike....im going to be Color guard again arent I? [-X

Haha, its all good 2371!  You can't invite everyone, we all know that lol!

No, we really do try to...my guess is its some kind of inferiority complex...some kind of longing for acceptance and love. Besides, its Fergs first parade and I've got $20 on a tornado/three alarm blaze combo.

Besides, its Fergs first parade and I've got $20 on a tornado/three alarm blaze combo.

I want in on that action... put me down for 20

Well, the tornado is definatley a possibility, because it will be raining in Montrose, probably a T-storm. That is a guarantee!

Pleasantville was one of the best parades we never marched in several years ago due to a violent thunderstorm that came through just before the start. We all met at the firehouse and Brooksies and had a great time.

We would love to go back to Pleasantville but Mahopac will be in Montrose this year. It's an old friendship between the departments. I guess you could say it's "tradition" that we go to Montrose