wiscems

Westchester Police Exam results posted anywhere?

18 posts in this topic

I know the results are out for the November exam, but is the list posted anywhere?

No. You have to wait for the results to be mailed. Sorry.

They were already mailed out should have them by now...

x4093k likes this

I do have the results I was just curious if there was a full list.

A list isn't posted anywhere. You can FOIL the list from Westchester County Human Resources.

Since test was only open to Westchester County residents this time about only 2000 people passed of 3000 that took it. In the past especially 2008 exam I think there was about 15000+ took it.

Just curious how many are usually hired off a list?

It depends but to give you an idea usually in the past only got to the 90's. but this time it could be different. Only 300 or so are from 100-90 range fr what I understand. Again this is not official or speaking in official capacity only based on brief review and knowledge.

was told by an insider, this test had very low scores. don't quote me but i was told no one got a 100, highest grade was 95 and there were very few of them.

How are tying grades assigned list numbers? Say a majority of people got an 85 how are list numbers established.

CGallo sounds about right. Right on par with what I'm sharing. Of around 2000 roughly who passed most of the passing was very low. Only 250-300 it seems are from 85 and up. I wouldn't be surprised a new test in less then 4 years. You have to now add in variables. Who of those that get called take the job, pass interview/ background pass physical. Who on the list as a prior record. And yes people with prior records take this exam felonies/ misd. And towns that do resident only may have less to pick from. Maybe county next time opens the test back up to outside the county again.

To JM15 if you have a group of people scoring the same grade the list number is given to you in order of the last four digits of your ss number. your put in numerical order with everyone else who's scores are the same

county pd already sent out letters for physicals to the 100's and 95's

county pd already sent out letters for physicals to the 100's and 95's

any word on how many theyre looking to hire?