Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
v85

White Plains Fire Department Volunteer Division

45 posts in this topic

who said they were worried about public relations ?

ps they really did

You are obviously concerned. And if they're getting any sort of public funding, or have any official government relationship, they should.

<p>please delete post</p>

Edited by pjm1733

In thelate 1980's and early 1990's delete

Edited by pjm1733

I am obviously concerned ! ! ! where do you get your information ? I could care less ! all I did was to state a fact on a recent function that they provided . . . . . I don't think either vfd or fd should get 2 % money, it should go back to the Insured . . . .

what a scam. . . .

You're concerned, but you care less? I am confused. I'm not trying to pick an argument, and for purposes of this particular issue the 2% monies are irelevant, I just thought you were trying to make a point that they are still active routinely in assisting citizens of White Plains in their designated role and had more information on that to counter what others are saying?

why because some one is hitting back

Hitting back? No. All respect to the past volunteer service in WP and to all that served. It's a career operation now and if a hand full of people get together (not paid) to help out in a disaster, good on the them. That's good citizenship. If those same folks take an engine to a parade to represent their city, good on them once again. And for whatever reason, you seemed pissed about this topic.