jcoppola

Checking In.

8 posts in this topic

Been a while but I just checked in and the site looks good. As always, lots of good info. I will try to be a little more active. Studying for the upcoming test has taken a lot of my attention away from normal routines.

Joe

Good to see you back Capt!

Been a while but I just checked in and the site looks good. As always, lots of good info. I will try to be a little more active. Studying for the upcoming test has taken a lot of my attention away from normal routines.

Joe

What test is that joe?

Joe,

This is great news. I'm glad to see you back, and can't wait to read more of your knowledgeable posts.

Seth

I recently completed the promtional process for Deputy Chief. Came out 3rd overall with no jobs expected over the course of the 2year list. Good learning experience anyway and not really looking to get into a car anytime soon. I like the truck co. work and still enjoy going into workers.

I look forward to reading and posting good stuff here.

Joe

Bnechis, SageVigiles, x635 and 4 others like this

Welcome Back CAPT!

Congrats, Joe! You'll make an awesome Chief sooner then you think.....

I recently completed the promtional process for Deputy Chief. Came out 3rd overall with no jobs expected over the course of the 2year list. Good learning experience anyway and not really looking to get into a car anytime soon. I like the truck co. work and still enjoy going into workers.

I look forward to reading and posting good stuff here.

Joe

You may be third with no openings, but when I was on the Captains list with no openings and lo and behold, in a couple of months a Deputy Chief burned his car for the insurance money.

When I retired, it was because I was diagnosed with Parkinson's. That certainly was not a planned opening.

That seat in the car might be closer than you think, Stay prepared

x635 and Bnechis like this