Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

x635: "I'm Back From Fort Lauderdale!!"

13 posts in this topic

Welcome back!

One question that wasn't brought up in the blog or post. How is FF Martin's kitbash collection?

gee you were gone???? ... lol... WELCOME BACK.....

Hey, great photos, I'm curious about how the FLFD runs. Trucks, Engines? Do they quint a lot? How busy are they? More importantly, how much fire do they see??

did you get a tan and relax?

Forget the Fire Trucks...How are the chicks??? 8) 8) - Who has it better then you??

Hey, great photos, I'm curious about how the FLFD runs.  Trucks, Engines?  Do they quint a lot?  How busy are they?  More importantly, how much fire do they see??
For more than 90 years, the City of Fort Lauderdale Fire-Rescue Department has proudly provided a broad range of services to the City of Fort Lauderdale's residents and visitors. The Fort Lauderdale Fire-Rescue Department operates from 13 strategically located fire stations with 378 sworn personnel and 413 total employees. In 2001, the department responded to more than 37,000 emergency incidents.

Fire-Rescue operations are provided by 12 advance life support (ALS) engine companies, 12 rescue ambulance units, three 105-foot aerial ladder/quint companies and several support vehicles. The deployment of Fire-Rescue resources is predicated upon achieving pre-established response time benchmarks. Our average response time is four minutes and 15  

And everything else here:

http://info.ci.ftlaud.fl.us/fire%2Drescue/

Really progressive department, and really nice guys.

Welcome back!

One question that wasn't brought up in the blog or post.  How is FF Martin's kitbash collection?

It was AWESOME! Very cool creations!!! I wish I had that time/steady hand/talent!!!

I wish I had gotten some photos of it.

Forget the Fire Trucks...How are the chicks???   8)  8) - Who has it better then you??

Girls were pretty cool, not nearly as cool as California girls though, lol.

did you get a tan and relax?

Defintely relaxed, not as much as I would have liked. Didn't tan, the SPF48 Sunblock worked great. I don't tan very well. I either am pale white or burn, lol.

X635:

I don't tan very well. I either am pale white or burn, lol.

I know how that feels

Good Pics,

I have been to Florida a few times and never new that the Broward Sheriffs Office is involved in fire fighting.

Can you tell us some more about that?

I'm disappointed. All those pictures of apparatus and none of the bikini clad waitresses at the bar? Sheesh. Go back and do it right.

Good Pics,

I have been to Florida a few times and never new that the Broward Sheriffs Office is involved in fire fighting.

Can you tell us some more about that?

Broward Sheriff's Police Divison and Fire Division are completly seperate divisions, but both fall under the command of the County Sheriff and his office.

There website contains a lot of interesting information about this progressive organization:

http://www.sheriff.org/

I'm disappointed. All those pictures of apparatus and none of the bikini clad waitresses at the bar? Sheesh. Go back and do it right.

Waitress. the one in particular, was at the pool, the camera was locked up in the room and it was done quite right. Maybe next time there will be photos.

You were wearing your SPF2000 right? You nice light skin