Flashpoint

Viral Video Shows Genius Recording Himself Resisting Arrest In White Plains

5 posts in this topic

Yeah, you were resisting. White Plains cops were a lot more professional then I would have been.

This is the title to the video"

White Plains NY Police Officer Drags A Guy Out Of His Car & Punches Him In The Face Repeatedly!

VIDEO: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhpNjaNNI22Qi78Y2i

Uploaded November 19, 2015

Victims Account:
They wouldn't tell us why they pulled us over and when we said it was our right to know, the officer reached into the window, unlocked the car door, opened it and then beat my cousin (shown in video) and they punched me in the face as well (I'm female) and arrested us both and took our phones because they knew we were recording. They refused us medical attention and told us THE NEXT DAY (after keeping us in jail all night... plus, I was never read my rights) that we were pulled over for taking an illegal right turn- but we only took two left turns the entire time in White Plains. They injured my cousin's hand permanently (after this video he was jumped and stomped and punched after he was cuffed) and they injured my shoulder by throwing me violently against a fence before cuffing me and accusing me of attacking the officer.
Posted By Abdul

The comments on that video at the link above at that website are hilarious.

x635 likes this

Is it really that difficult to obey an officer's instructions? I'm pretty sure that I learned at a young age that you ALWAYS obey an officer's instructions...It's really sad that many Americans feel that they don't have to listen to the police because a few bad eggs made it into the national media scene.

Brothers in blue, you may wear a different uniform than I, but you're all good in my book! Stay safe, stay vigilant!

x635, AFS1970 and BFD1054 like this

I watched the video myself and I found the comments made by the people on that website to be very ignorant especially the white privilege comments

wow just to show that if you don't obey commands of a police officer things escelate for the protection of the officers involved and the suspicion goes up.

i think they need to start teaching the basics in school. we can call it chavilry class. how to hold the door open for someone behind you, for older people, how to respect and talk to someone older and more senority then you. how to talk with and deal with officals, those of the law enfoucement community, fire and ems. along with other simple things people have seemed to loss touch in. Changing a tire, balancing a check book or simple budgeting.