Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

A Little Bitter About Dating Firefighters????

15 posts in this topic

Found this posted on another board. This apparently appeared on the craiglist dating section.

Link to the write up:  

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/w4m/79239450.html  

RE: LOOKING FOR A HOT FIREMAN  

Reply to: anon-79239450@craigslist.org  

Date: 2005-06-16, 4:31PM EDT  

just a suggestion, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE  

Firemen are just over done laborers. Oh yes they have a dangerous job, but then so do coal miners, and military men, and the guy who cleans windows on a skyscraper, and policemen and in fact the most dangerous job hands down [check the stats] are cashiers in all night gas stations or mini marts.  

It is true that firemen are one big brotherhood, but that is also the same reason that they don't make good boyfriends or husbands. They will always drop what they are doing to hang with their friends [they call each other brothers] even before they will do so with their own REAL BROTHERS or if you are married to them YOUR BROTHERS. Firemen have a very very bad habit of doing whatever they want and not what they are told or what is expected of them. THAT IS WHY SO MANY DIED IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Read the critiques of the disaster. Read the New York times review of the fire deaths!  

Many Many of the firemen who were in the building were NOT even supposed to be there and in fact most of the off duty firemen were never even known to be there by there own department heads. Could you imagine a policeman running in from home on his day off, with his own shot gun or hunting rifle to charge into a house where a nut is holding people hostage! That would be pretty stupid and dangerous too!  

Did you know that most of the CONFIRMED AND DISCOVERED THEFTS from the world trade center disaster were attributed to firemen -- again read the FBI, PAPD, NYPD and Insurance company reports and the New York times reports. Did you know that over 3000, yes 3000 thefts of jewelry and other property were held up from being made official and the majority were never filed because the fireman were given the chance to return the property without legal action taken against them.  

Did you also know that subway motormen, bus drivers, policemen and Ferry boat captains and many other rescue workers caught using drugs are fired on the spot BUT firemen fought not even to be tested and it wasn't until a firmen who was driving a firetrcuk and was found to have cocaine in his blood that the Fire Commissioner changed the rule.  

Firemen, most of them are drunks and philanderers. So if you are looking to just party and get laid well then your OK I guess, but if you are looking for a possible relationship you are making a mistake. Did you read about the various firehouses where numerous firemen were fired because they were drunk WHILE ON DUTY IN FIREHOUSES. In fact in one firehouse, in Staten Island, on New Years eve night of 05, a fireman was severly beaten and I think murdered in fight amongst the drunken "brothers"! How about the three or four [married] firemen from different firehouses who were caught having sex with either prostitutes or other women in the firehouse WHILE THEY WERE ON DUTY. ALL THE PAPERS HAD THAT ONE and all the firmen were fired hopefully their wives divorced them too!  

Do a little research or ask or try to read about an event, a year or two ago, that was given by the president and owner of Pelco security systems in California for members of the NYPD and the FDNY as a memorial after the 9/11 disaster? At his own expense he flew out members of both departments AND THEIR FAMILIES, he gave a parade in conjunction with his city, they had a weekend of events to honor the FDNY and the NYPD and then he invited ALL of the firemen and policemen to his own home for a hugh barbecue. A large group of the firemen got drunk and not only trashed and destroyed his home, the local police had to be called and the fireman removed and threatened with arrest.  

As a woman, I guess seeing some hot shot in a rubber suit climbing ladders and swinging on a rope crawling all over a building may be exciting but if you think logically and with common sense about WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE you might just open your eyes. By the way monkeys climb ladders and swing by ropes too! No insult meant for the monkeys.  

Firemen are over rated people who will take advantage of every thing they can. Did you ever notice at a disaster that it takes 20 firemen to carry one stretcher. If you look the next time you will see some firemen with on finger on the stretcher just so he can get his picture on the mews. These puffed up lowlifes may think they have big hoses but in reality have little heads with no brains and they are ignorant, drunken, coarse, crude, rude and lewd indivduals!  

Didn't mean to burst your bubble and maybe I didn't [too bad then] but if you are just looking to party out and get laid well I guess you could probably find a many many firemen to help you but if and when you are looking for a refined or a real macho guy I would suggest looking someplace else.anon-79239450@craigslist.org

I think that someone had a bad breakup with one of us. Too bad she has to demean the rest of us.

What a joke. way to dishonor all those brave men who have given their lives to save others, we all know all of those 343 men who died that day even those who were off duty responded only to save others and their brothers. its even more a honor that these men went in knowing it wasa long shot to put those fires out but they did any way.... and they did so to save others..

and well all know amoung us there are a few minority who give the majority a bad reputation but bottom line is this person should be ashamed of them selves...

I just clicked on the link and it looks like it was removed. At least the company had some sense and removed it from their boards.

Sounds like she got mixed up with the wrong guy and found out she was the little action on the side.

hey, this broad can't even spell, you know i just joined this site and i have had a good time just reading all the things you guys had to say it is all funny and true, but i am not going to sit back and let some ignorant retard shoot her mouth off about some thing she knows nothing about, i am sure all you fellows will agree with me, c-ya

ya know that article got me really angry.. she was very bitter and I would personally like to write her a letter and tell her how I feel.. I was wondering if by the article she mean males and females.. I think the September 11 marks were completely inappropriate, and I am glad that the article got removed

JBE WRITES" SOUNDS LIKE SHE GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG GUY AND FOUND OUT SHE WAS THE LITTLE ACTION ON THE SIDE"

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING "THAT FIREFIGHTERS GET ACTION ON THE SIDE WHILE THEY'RE ON DUTY"

THEY DO SAY THAT THE HIGHEST DIVORCE LEVEL IS FROM FIREFIGHTERS & POLICE.

The writer of this article does'nt have a clue about dedication and honor to those that made the Supreme Sacrifice.

JBE WRITES" SOUNDS LIKE SHE GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG GUY AND FOUND OUT SHE WAS THE LITTLE ACTION ON THE SIDE"

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING "THAT FIREFIGHTERS GET ACTION ON THE SIDE WHILE THEY'RE ON DUTY"

THEY DO SAY THAT THE HIGHEST DIVORCE LEVEL IS FROM FIREFIGHTERS & POLICE.

No, I am not saying the person who obviously upset this woman was having relations while on duty. I believe you misunderstood my statement. My presumption is that she found out she was "the other woman" and is VERY bitter. I do hope I have explained myself. Oh, and BTW, STOP TYPING WITH CAPS!!!! IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE YELLING!!!!!

umm are you angry, honey? maybe she just needs a hug?

Not for nothing, but this actually looks like the writting of that jacka$$ who wrote that nasty article about firefighters. It was posted on this site, i'll try and find it. You may remember it, the guy totally bashed firefighters and said that they are over-paid, the job isn't that dangerous & some nasty comment about the 9/11 tragedy. Hmmmmm :-k

I think this was the one....

http://emtbravo.just5buckshosting.com/phpB...5253&highlight=

I think she needs alot more than a hug , can someone say THERAPIST , SHRINK or a STRAIGHT JACKET , she sounds nuts

Yup, This is the classic case of "A woman scorned" I hope the was at least a good F--- While it lasted, cause you know she's F--- this guy as hard as she can both on line and off.

Why do you all assume that a woman wrote that post?

Why would a woman be reading an advertisement posted by another woman looking for a hot firefighter? I assumed it was a man who had written it.