Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

James Raymond Arena

83 posts in this topic

Rest in peace Jimmyboy.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmyboy and his many friends and family. I especially want to give my condolences to his parents in their time of sorrow.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy boy and the Arena family.

On behalf of the Pleasantville Fire Department we send our deepest regrest and your whole family is in our prayers. God Bless

My condolances to the entire Arena family. It's amazing how strong you've been throughout this struggle. The world needs more people like you.

Like you said, "He's done more in six years...than people who have been here for 90 years."

He will be forever in our hearts and minds.

Rest in peace Jimmyboy.

sorry for your loss and i hope jimmy boy rest in peace

What do you say here? I don't even know what to say......although we all knew to expect this after Jimmy's long and valiant fight was unfairly thrown another curve, it still comes as a shock and a suprise. I was convinced there was going to be a miracle to save Jimmy, I don't accept or understand this, I think it is just a physical change in being. As Jim said, "God Loaned Us An Angel" and that couldn't be truer. You have gone through one of the most difficult and drawn out things life can throw at you and come out stronger for it. I'm currently reflecting on the first time I met you and Jimmy a couple of years back, before or just when this all started I think. What a long road it's been, but a lot of good has been accomplished, and thats what Jimmy was sent here to do. I feel horrible for not being able to visit more the past couple of weeks, usually I was there on Wednesday nights with our Weds night tour. I don't want to say anything else stupid, that's just whats on my mind.

Jim, Gina, and all....you know where I stand with you....my prayer and thoughts always.

Now to see what JimmyBoy can do from up above............

rest in peace Jimmyboy

sorry for your loss, much love goes to the Arena family

My heart and prayers go out to the entire Arena Family.  May Jimmyboy RIP.  Your whole entire family is an inspiration to all of us.

Jimmy you are still a bleesing to all of us that has known you. Thank you for the smiles and showing us how to be brave. May you always be around your Family and us to get us threw. Many Blessings to your Family from mine "The Orpikowskis".

My prayers and condolences to you and your family at this difficult time...

James Raymond ( Jimmyboy) Arena

jimmy passed away peacefully and quietly at home with his Mom and Dad, holding him.

We will post more info as we get it finalized

May the light he beaconed give wisdom to us all. Thank you jimmy. May the lord hold you tight tonight. Peace and condolence to his family.

From the warm and loving hands of father and mother to the loving arms of the creator. May his memory and strength live on forever.

My only regret: Not having the emotional fortitude to visit him one last time in life.

God Bless you Jimmy Boy.

God Bless Jimmy Boy. My thoughts and prayers with his family.

May God help you and your loved ones with your grief, and give you comfort in knowing he is still with you all in spirit and forever in your hearts .

Kurt and Christina

Rest In Peace Jimmyboy

Sorry to here about your loss my prayers go out to the family and friends. Stay strong arena family, you already proved that you are strong if you can get through this you can make it through anything.RIP JIMMY BOY

[i saw in the paper this morning that James Arena had passed away. It is terrible to lose someone that young. I knew since last year that he was sick and I am at a total loss that it happened. I feel really sorry for the Arena family and I wish them the best of luck and hope they can get through this period, nothing can prepare you for things like this. James Arena fought a couragous battle with his illness and now he is at a better place now. May he rest in peace and I extend my fullest condolences to the whole Arena family. Losing a family member is very hard thing to overcome especially when its you only child that really hurts. It is going to be a very long time to get over a loss like this especially someone as popular as this young boy, losing a child is a terrible thing to go through and I hope nobody has to experience this type of pain again.

My sincerest condolences to the Arena family for thier loss. Rest in peace, Jimmyboy. :unsure:

My condolences go out to the Arena family. Over the past year or so, I have been reading and following Jimmy's story, keeping him in my prayers, telling his story whenever asked about my bracelet. I am truly sorry for your loss, and feel lost myself, having never met young Jimmy. Even though, over the past week or so, I knew things would end this way, I always felt that the day would not be this one, it would not be now. I would soon have a chance to meet him. Well, I was wrong. I feel a part of me is missing, for not having met this young man.

Rest in Peace, Jimmyboy.

Jim and Gina-

Your courage throughout has been an inspiration to all who know you. What I will remember about Jimmy is him just sitting in front of the TV watching his cartoons and playing with his sisters. With all he endured, it seemed he just wanted to be a six year old boy. We are all here for you. God Bless Jimmy Boy.

May the Lord watch over you and your family in these trying times. My family and I send out our deepest condolences to the entire Arena family. We will keep Jimmy Boy and your family in our thoughts and prayers today, tomorrow and forever.

The Porter Family

sorry to hear about jimmy boy. SORRY JIM AND GINA I KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO LOSE A FAMILY MEMBER ESPECIALLY THAT CLOSE TO YOUR HEART . I GIVE MY CONDOLENCES TO THE WHOLE FAMILY.

My thoughts and condolances go out to the entire Arena Family.

Although most of us never met Jimmy Boy, I think I can speak for the Armonk fire Department in saying that Jimmy Boy's strength and courage was an inspiration to us all. May his spirit last forever.

Sorry for your lose.Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.Your freinds in millwood fd.

To the Arena Family,

I am so sorry about your loss. i will continue to pray for your family everyday like i have been. everything happens for a reason as i am sure that you know. Stay strong and if you need anything please dont hesitate to ask. your family has touched so many hearts and changed so many lives. i know that i will never take life for granteed again. Thank you so much for sharing your story with me and the rest of the world. your family truly is amazing.

i love you all.

Kristina Hughes

I WAS DEEPLY SADDENED WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS OF JIMMY BOY'S PASSING. MY HEARTFELT THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.

Jim, Gina and all of the family-

It's been a bittersweet time, with the fact of Jimmy's illness on one hand, and the incredible strength and grace he showed us and inspired in us. I heard about Jimmboy's passing from a colleague, and at first it hurt so badly. Then I thought of something from my past. When my aunt passed away, her church held a beautiful celebration of her life, and cherished her time and works here on earth. It was her "Victory" remembrance, and we were admonished not to lament, but to testify and exalt her presence amongst us. The sheer joy that Jimmy brought to all, and his courage and strength, are cause to celebrate his life, and his victory in the spirit he brought with him through all he endured. God bless, Jimmboy-there aren't many like you, and we'll miss what you gave us all.

Love,

Pete and Dawn.

To the Arena family, I am sorry for your loss. Jimmy Boy was an inspiration to many. He will forever be in our hearts, and may God watch after him, and may God watch over you and your family in this difficult time. God Bless.

I am very sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace.