Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

That Jet Engine Looking Thing At WCFTC

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what that green/white Jet-Engine looking thing is at the WCFTC??? The object that sits between the mask confidence and overhead traverse bars?

I have heard many different theories, but no one seems to know for sure what exactly it is. Any ideas???

[if you are talking about the concrete block, I believe it is there ti simulate a underground con-Ed electric vault.

[if you are talking about the concrete block, I believe it is there ti simulate a underground con-Ed electric vault.

Nope. To the right of the new electric vault simulator....the object I'm wondering about has been there since the Groden era at least.

maybe Groden forgot to take it with him when he left?? hmmm let me see is it in the Probie class for November??I better look!!! hey wait maybe it should be on the next test?? will your mark improve any?? just kidding your doing fine

That's it! What is it?

PinchGut Camp Commander, you probably can answer this mystery. Go for it!

i heard it was a cut through to show what the inside of a propane or any container really looks like inside.

just what i heard but someone in the probie class might now

seems less like a propane tank and more like an acetylene tank with the double walled tanks.

well it is a Liquified gas tank. It can either be for propane (LPG) or many of the new gasses that are being used in the industy today. LPG, NPG, LPN.... the list goes on and on. But this tank is a sationary tank because of its size. It also in not a tank that is in cyrogentics either so it is a high pressure tank. Because the wall are not think and there are not numerous layers. So it can house a different liquid gasses. Liquified gasses is becoming more and more popular in the energy industry especially over seas in Hong Kong and Japan. This is because of the expantion ratio of about 500:1 almost depending on the amount of methane in the gas itself. We will be seeing more of these tanks in the US soon so get ready. I can tell you that on the high seas there are more ships being launched into operations. These ships have life spans of more then 30 years. Hey if you want more info on tanks let me know i am taking a really intresting class at school on Liquified gas cargo ops.

and all this time I thought it was where the probies go when their makes fall below 90!!!

isn't that the leak simulator for hazmat?

leak simulator for haz mat is the turned over tractor trailer thats in the rear of the training grounds.