Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Harrison E-11 by Code 3

10 posts in this topic

For those not in the "collectible know," Code 3 Collectibles is releasing old (circa 1988) and current (circa 1997 refurb.) versions E-11 in May. The current model is available to all and the original is a Club Member Only piece with only 750 being sold.

The current E11 is availible now by C3? I do not see it on the web site nor do I remember seeing it. I've heard rumors that it may be released but that's it. There's nothing on the web site for next quarters releases either.

As it says above, it's coming out in May. The info was released in thier Collector's Club newsletter and will likely be on the site when pre-order opens on April 7.

It should also be noted that Code 3 is releasing other 1/64 die-cast collectibles from our area this quarter:

FDNY Seagrave E-68 and L-49 with YANKEES Markings

FDNY Seagrave E-273 and L-129 with that other teams markings

Port Authority REP and LDV (Can't wait for Q-3, hoping to see YPD's REP released)

And one that may interest me a little more you guys lol:

Boston E-One Ladder 23

www.code3.net

Ok, it's in the newsletter. That explains it. I usually get mine after the pre-order starts.

Q2 is now open to all Code 3 Collectibles Club Members! 

This is an exciting quarter. Q2 opened on April 7, 2004. The WHITE Harrison NY, Mack CF Pumper is already sold out. Don't worry, there are still plenty of great releases available to order…but don't wait, order today! You can order these exceptional models in the club area of www.code3.net/fire.

13203 Chicago Fireboat Marine Engine Co. 58

Code 3 Collectibles presents the 4th release in the fireboat series from the Chicago Fire Department. This model of the Victor L. Schlaeger features a telescoping water tower and comes with a NEW light-up base. As you may know, the city of Chicago turns the Chicago River green in celebration of St. Patrick's Day every year. With this new light up feature you can turn the Chicago River from blue to green, and back again, as well!

Limited Edition: 3,000 

Member Price: 4 installments of $30.00 

Code 3 Collectibles hits a home run!

Code 3 Collectibles is up to bat with the actual apparatus that protect both the world famous Yankee Stadium™ and home of the Mets™, Shea Stadium. These Yankees® and Mets™ apparatus have chassis's painted in the traditional FDNY paint scheme as well as cabs painted in the team colors, pin striping and logos. Now you can own these 1/64 scale reproductions of America's favorite pastime and some of America's most honorable servicemen.

12831 FDNY “Yankees” Seagrave Pumper E68

Limited Edition: 20,000 

Member Price: $34.99 

12851 FDNY “Yankees” Seagrave Rear Mount L49

Member Price: $59.99 

12832 FDNY “Mets” Seagrave Pumper E273 

Member Price: $34.99 

12852 FDNY “Mets” Seagrave Rear Mount L129

12960 Boston E-One Rear Mount L23 

The long awaited Boston E-One Rear Mount Ladder L23 is in the line up for Q2 2004. If you have Boston E24 (sold out) and Boston Firehouse L23/E24 (still available) you won't want to miss out on this limited edition release of the Boston E-One Rear Mount L23. 

Limited Edition: 5,004 

12500 Harrison, NY Mack CF Pumper 

This beautiful model from Harrison , NY has classic lines, eye-catching graphics and a beautiful burgundy paint scheme. The original tooling for the Mack CF Pumper has been revised to reflect the real life apparatus. 

Member Price: $31.99 

12084 Miami Dade Fire Rescue 

A popular request among our collectors, this model of the Miami Dade Rescue 2 features a special cab configuration. A great addition to previously released Miami Dade releases from Code 3 Collectibles.

Member Price: $29.99 

NEW Police Collectibles

We are excited to announce two new police department models. The Port Authority NY/NJ Radio Emergency Patrol Unit will be our 2nd release on the REP tooling. The LDV Command Truck from Port Authority NY/NJ will be the 1st law enforcement replica on the LDV tooling. Collect these new models with the rest of your NY collection. 

12553 Port Authority NY/NJ REP

Member Price: $31.99 

12533 Port Authority NY/NJ LDV 

Member Price: $39.99 

Q2 is filled with a variety of models and you are sure to find something that strikes your fancy. Place your pre-orders today! 

Code 3 Collectibles

P.O. Box 54900

Los Angeles, CA 90054-0900

Office Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PT) 

Voice: 1-888-635-2333 Fax: 1-818-598-6868

Unsubscribe from this list

According to Code 3, the original white version will only be available through Westchester Collectibles.

The white version was available from Westchester Collectable's and it was available from Code 3 directly for members. It sold out from Code 3 in just over an hour and sold out from Westchester Collectable's not long there after.

Was a shady, shady deal going on. Code 3 made absolutely no mention of Westchester Collectibles having this piece until after Code 3 "sold out" of it. Very shady.

I hate that i wanted that truck it looked cool. am all white truck it looked cool.