Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Bravo anniv. to alsfirefighter

20 posts in this topic

alsfirefighter, just want to wish you a Happy 2nd EMTBravo anniversary!!!! Keep'em coming, we learn from you every day.

Thanks Hoss for the kind words and recognition of my anny date. I try bro.

Here, Here!!

-ALSFirefighter's agent and future publisher.

hey what about me!!!!! als has been aninspiration to all of us i have seen his work up close and personal. my hat goes off to you.

Ohhh will you guys stop with this crap? Alsfirefighters' head is gonna get too big! Just kiddin around bro, you know how much i respect you!

Not only has alsfirefighter contributed a whole lot of useful info to this site, but hes one of the best Instructors i've ever had! I've known him for quite some time and hes a straight to the point, no BS kind of guy and thats whats great about him! Just take one of his classes and you won't regret it! Hes very approachable if you ever have any questions, comments or concerns! I also have to say thats hes one hell of a firefighter and one of the best EMS providers i have ever worked with. Als, congrats and its always a privaledge brother!

I can say with all honestly ALS is not only a great instructor but also one who puts his heart and soul into what he does. I have learned alot from him. Even last minute technical problems I have had before my class started he was never too busy to help me.

But I also have to say he is typical of the instructors I work with there. Great bunch of guys and I am glad to work with them.

Andy Mancusi

Happy 2nd EMTBravo anniversary ALS. NOw where's your damn cake?!

Looking forward for you to be my instructor.

I'll throw the party, but someone else better bring the Johnny BLUE

I just joined, and have liked reading through the comments you post here....keep it up . hopefully you will come to my area to teach so i can see what all the hoopla is about :)

Edited by EM2FD

Congrats, I think to celebrate you should try to get out of bed in a good mood. Let one of us screw up your day!!!!!! Ya never give us a chance!!!

Thanks for being a great instructer, whom believes in right from wrong not always what the book says!!!

RE-ELECT HILLARY------!!!!!

DID I GET YA GOING????? LOL

Close but not that close. If she is ever president god help us all.

I have to say thank you to all of you. Particulary to Chief Mancusi. There is not greater honor then the respect of your colleagues and Chief/Instructor Mancusi is one of the best. Hawthorne is lucky to have a fire officer of that caliber and I would follow him anywhere as well.

I'll bring my bottle of Johnny Walker Blue but someone better bring a back up you all know I love that stuff.

[i have to say thank you to all of you. Particulary to Chief Mancusi. There is not greater honor then the respect of your colleagues and Chief/Instructor Mancusi is one of the best. Hawthorne is lucky to have a fire officer of that caliber and I would follow him anywhere as well.]

Even with my broken toe??? :blink::):):)

Awwwww "ALS" you are my hero! :blink: lol

Congrats, I think to celebrate you should try to get out of bed in a good mood. Let one of us screw up your day!!!!!! Ya never give us a chance!!!

Thanks for being a great instructer, whom believes in right from wrong not always what the book says!!!

RE-ELECT HILLARY------!!!!!

DID I GET YA GOING????? LOL

Well if he is that good then he would teach you to spell and having the pleasure to have been one of his preceptors in the fine city of Yonkers I will say he has learned from some of the best in the field of paramedicine. Only one probelm I have with this FORMER GS-7 he needs to remember where he came from(just kidding Tommy)and yes USMA still is stone and nothing burns in bedrock so from the land of smells and bells later

Tommy MC- are you a god in Westchester now? Ive only been gone 3 years what have you been telling these people? LOL your the man tommy and im glad i got the chance to work with you

Your still my main partner in crime Doc. I miss running around sing sing land with your a**. Anytime, anyplace, anywhere with you.

HCFRFF, you know me bro. We did have some great jobs up here together. You know Westchester as well as I do, they only hear what you want to hear. But I'm the type that doesn't give a $hit and will discuss it anyway.