Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cherdos

Robert Deniro does the unthinkable

24 posts in this topic

Bobby D has always been a Liberal piece of crap. So this does not come as a shock to me. :)

This was on the news the other night... the lawyer in question supposedly stated that he was not "going to touch this case with a 10 foot pole." I don't know how true this all is...

nice to know the royalties me made off the dvd's i bought are going to defend this useless piece of garbage that should just be left to rot in some corner. this kid isn't worth the time of day defending & should never see the light of day ever again. DIE SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, the story described above was not reported in any of the other major newspapers in the area. Not in the Daily News, not in the Post, not in Newsday, not in the NY Times... Now how accurate do you think it is being that none of the other "real" papers reported that story?

nice to know the royalties me made off the dvd's i bought are going to defend this useless piece of garbage that should just be left to rot in some corner. this kid isn't worth the time of day defending & should never see the light of day ever again. DIE SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO!!!!!!!! Well said.

They should let MR.High and Mighty spend a day with the family of officer.

Now that Mr. Liberal has joined that punk, watch how the story dissappears from the "news " . I just googled Bail DeNiro Brancato and got just aboutr zip from the major news networks

Doesn't matter who he hires as an attorney, the skell is an accesory to murder. He is going to do time. As for De Niro, not quite sure what to say about that.

almost like "city by the sea" is coming back to hit a little too close to home. i'd like to break my "goodfellas" & "copland" dvds & use the shards to carve brancato's eyes right out of his skull then........... well you get the point and until the state of new york sees fit to put him to death for this heinous crime DIE SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think leo is not guilty and robert d is a great person an actor

If hes not guilty, then explain why he ended up with bullet wounds caused by bullets that were fired from the officer's gun. Just be being there with the other guy and by being in the act of committing a crime, he is as guilty as the guy who pulled the trigger.

:D are you serious?!

:D you've got to be kidding me !!!!!!!!!

Hey kid have you been keeping up with the news lately or do you just watch movies?? Not guilty....yeah right. They should put these two guys in a hole, do just enough to keep them alive, and beat them everyday for the rest of their lives.

you have to be kidding me? he is guilty of more than criminal trespass.

he is a POS, this isnt his 1st run in with the law.

he is a junkie burgler, accesory to murder and should never be allowed to act or breath air as a free man again, except "act" like he likes it as he bends over for BUBBA in the shower.

and"Booby D" is your typical hollywood liberal POS.

im sure in 25 years for now there will be a free lilo rallying cry like the one for "tookie" with the famous "new witness" or "new evidence" spin.

i volunteer to help with the daily beatings. do i bring my own "blackjack" or will implements be provided? i hope the peekskill photographer was being sarcastic and that post wasn't meant to be taken literally. i can't possibly see someone being that gullible, liberal & full of nonsense except for maybe ed asner & mike farrell but those 2 hollywood has-been cretins have made second careers making excuses for sub-human murdering junkie pieces of garbage. i don't know why someone would even waste a second of their time or a nickel of their money helping one of these useless piles of crap. i'd like to make brancato's death so humiliating & painful he'd wish tony soprano had actually killed him. i had just gotten myself calmed down this evening now i'm ticked off all over again. thanks. and lilo, DIE SCUMBAG!!!!!

and while i'm venting "a bronx tale" SUCKED. i want my $7.00 and those 2 hours of my life back. not deniro's first POS but definately brancato's biggest POS. hey lilo, you SUCK as an actor, you SUCK as a burglar, you SUCK as a junkie & you SUCK as a human being. i hope you're better at being a corpse. too bad none of those shots killed you & your ex-pootan's father. junkie POS, i spit on you.

PFDsnapshot-

How, exactly, do you think he is "innocent?"

Why don't you try and back up your statement?

While you're at it, fix your spelling.

Hey PFDSNAPSHOT- I bet you think that OJ was innocent too. This POS small time actor was a partner in a crime where a cop was killed, what's to think about, he's guilty and deserves what ever he gets. Hopefully, a needle in the arm.

this low life should have ate a bullet a long time ago. i think a nice torture is in line. i cant believe that we cant just whip this boy. as for MR. D, you suck. why would you want to be assoc. with a POS like this? he is guilty, who cares if he "has some troubles with the law"? as for the whole tookie issue, it's great that you found this "new" witness. i guess this means you didn't shoot those 4 people, ok that fine, um oh ya you did admit to killing about 20 others. Needle, arm, DEAD.

Snapshot. You better stop smoking crack my friend. It's distorting your comprehension of reality. :D

era

Edited by Steve

Brancato is just as guilty as the guy that pulled the trigger. It's called acting in concert. Also if you cause the death of another, while in the act of commiting a felony and that other person is a non-particpant of the crime, you are charged with and have committed murder.

Allright guys... now, we are all in agreement about the status of these lowlives and what they deserve. And, there's been some pretty good venting on this thread, I think.... but,c'mon, it's time to wait for the next stage and see what the trial is going to bring.

Just keep in mind that you are being read by 3,000 plus Forum members (many of them PD) and I'm sure we would all agree that no one can feel more angry+pissed+mad+frustrated about this situation than the 30,000 NYPD family.

Let's not keep foaming just for the sake of keeping the thread going.

my 2 cents....

A correction to previous reports:

De Niro denies footing Yonkers man's legal bills in cop killing

By BILL HUGHES

whughes@thejournalnews.com

THE JOURNAL NEWS

(Original publication: December 17, 2005)

Lawyers for Robert De Niro issued a denial yesterday that he has any involvement with paying for the legal expenses of Lillo Brancato Jr., the Yonkers man charged in connection with the fatal shooting of an off-duty New York City police officer one week ago.

In a letter faxed to The Journal News, attorney Thomas Harvey explicitly refuted a published statement made by Brancato's former attorney saying he had turned over the case to a different lawyer, and that De Niro had agreed to pick up the expense for his one-time protégé, whose first film credit was alongside De Niro in the 1993 film "A Bronx Tale."

"Mr. De Niro's sympathy lies exclusively with Officer Enchautegui's family and his fellow officers," Harvey wrote. "Mr. De Niro did not assist, offer to assist or even speak with anyone associated with the individuals charged with killing the heroic police Officer Daniel Enchautegui."

In an interview Thursday with The Journal News, Brancato's former lawyer, Harvey Kaminsky, said De Niro had "stepped up" and offered to pay for Brancato's defense with the stipulation that famed defense attorney Mel Sachs handle the case.

Reached by phone last night, Sachs said he had no financial agreement with De Niro to represent Brancato. Kaminsky did not return several phone calls.

"Mr. De Niro has never spoken with either Harvey Kaminsky or Mel Sachs, and they did not represent him," Harvey wrote. "Moreover, he has not spoken with the accused killer in some time."