Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CAM502

EMTBravo.com 3 years

11 posts in this topic

Congrats and many more to come.

Thanks Seth.

Seth we all know you have put heart and soul into this board to make it what it is today Congratulations on a job well done! and a big HAPPY 3d ANNIVERSARY! KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As a youngster (in comparison to the experience and knowledge in here) I am glad to have a forum to exchange ideas, knowledge, and experiences. I am proud to be a member of this board, and advertise it to everyone I know who might be interested in it. Seth, great job so far, and hopefully many more to come! Hope everyone out there had a great and safe New Years, and lets hope this whole entire year is the best one each of us has had yet, including on here!!!!!!

-xfirefighter484x

Keep up the good work and hopefully many more to come

Wow, I can't believe I've been a continuous pain in the a** for you for 3 years! Don't worry, it has been my pleasure. Thanks for everything, keep it up!

Congrats to Seth on 3 years with emtbravo, and here's for 3 more more. Keep up the good work. ;)

Great Work Seth! You should be very proud of your work! Congrats and Happy Birthday to EMTBravo!

Thanks to all for the words. It feels good to keep passing milestones on this site, and yt makes the numerous hours of work worthwhile to know people enjoy it.