Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

This is why you DO NOT run from the cops - video

18 posts in this topic

I Can't beleive what i'm seein. Can anyone talk to me ??

survey says, he's dead. that really had to suck

"survey says, he's dead. that really had to suck"...............................O WELL...

guess he should've been wearing his seat belt...............morons=job security :D

guess he should've been wearing his seat belt...............morons=job security  :blink:

Wear your seat belt and don't run from the cops. Even if they don't win, you'll lose.

On the bright side, the tax payers of that municipality will save on this. No court room expenses, after all, a prosecutor won't have to worry about building a case. No jail expenses. Keeps one less fool out of the system.

On the bright side, the tax payers of that municipality will save on this.  No court room expenses, after all, a prosecutor won't have to worry about building a case.  No jail expenses.  Keeps one less fool out of the system.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Holy s**t! I had to watch that over and over again to believe what i was seeing! Did you guys hear the audio from within the chopper lol? I think they didn't believe what they were seeing either. Wow, guess its true that SUV's roll over easily lol! Its a good thing i don't make a habit of running from the law in mine! At least i'd be wearing a seatbelt, for 2 reasons; 1) You won't be ejected from the car when you wreck & 2) That is one less summons you will receive when they finally catch your a** :D .

and another one bites the dust.....

i'm surprised the driver wasn't thrown from the vehicle

Um, he was.

it looks like he was dead even before he hit the pavement