Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RES20CUE

New Somers Station 6 ??

70 posts in this topic

Maybe Somers should relocate down south and annex another section.  Somers on Hudson?

With the recently aquired station in Montrose (thanks to Montrose's own County Car 2), we are part of the Tri Village response plan and do border the Hudson!

Photos of Somers Station-9 have been submitted, will be posted soon i hope =D>. This is getting out of hand, we're going to have to re-name the Tri-Village response plan lol. Croton is already an extension to the plan, seeing as how they are 1st due (usually) FASTeam to the Tri-Village, but now Somers, oh man!

You guys are right there's no stopping them! They did a standby for us during our Inspection. Somebody told them to "make yourselves at home. Well that's what they did-- they made a sign letting everyone know that it had become one of theirs. But we all know that it's all in fun and that is what keeps things running as well as they do.

I can see this turning into another Verplanck-Buchanan turf war when Verplanck would paint the shamrock on Buchanan's front apron.

I remember being there when they did that.

But that is what standby is all about leaving a present for the company that you are covering to come back to

Does anyone know where Somers Station #10 will be located at next.???

I believe it may happen when it's least expected- just like in Montrose!

We waited 4 months to get Station 9!

Gee, it's awefully quiet in here.

Well, I had an interesting shift at work yesterday witnessing the shennanigans at Lincolndale.

SomYH.jpg

East Yorktown Station 3

SomYH1.jpg

The culprits........ (Martin WAS taking a nap, he really had nothing to do with it)

SomYH2.jpg

Just some of the miles of masking tape that was used to mark up almost everything in Somer's Firehouse (Skylights, Roof, Floor,Exhaust Vents, Toilets, Walls, Windows, driveway,etc etc) you name it, it had a "YHFD" or other message made from masking tape. Somers even supplied the masking tape for Yorktown to use. Hmmmm.....

SomYH3.jpg

I'm sure someone will send in more photos of this.

Can't wait to see what happens Friday.....poor Y-Town lol! :help:

Thanks Seth! You just saved me alot of time in needing to review the video tapes to see who is to blame. We'll just blame it on all of them! Expecially the second individual from the right.

Although when I get a chance I'll still take a look at the tapes. After all, with 3 cameras to capture the fun and games, it should make for interesting viewing.

Hopefully, those 3 cameras were properly dealt with prior to the alleged perpetration!LOL

pay back is a b*tch lol

that is good

Yea, Tom--- We're still waiting since May to give 'em our payback---BUT rest assured it's comming!!!!!lol

Yea, Tom--- We're still waiting since May to give 'em our payback---BUT rest assured it's comming!!!!!lol

lol what goes around comes around cant wait when u do get pic**

Nice pictures on the Yorktown website. Hate to tell Somers but Montrose is as close as they're gonna get to taking on towns by the Hudson

It was so heartening to know that Yorktown was still able to make do with what little supplies Somers left us during their inspection. Be sure to check out www.yorktownfire.org for the latest pictures of how Somers will always come in second when it comes to pranks. Like it said on the roof...You Can't Win... :D

Yes, Dorktown posted banners at the different Somers Fire Houses, but to their dismay they found all four mounted on the inside of there bay doors when they came home from the party. To bad they were only up for about 10 minutes.

Nice Try [-X

Ah BUT there IS photographic documentation, so it really doesn't matter how long they were up!!! HAHAHA

Its all fun and games until the beloved elephant has a little accident

signs were present for 90 minutes....its not what you did, its what you have pictures of!

Oh well,

I think the bathroom gage was by far the best, funny but not mean.

o how far will this go #-o

But i got to say it is funny!!!!

Did Yorktown find everything that was done that night? Rumer has it that all three (present and future) stations were hit.

I know there was alot more done to yorktown than was show or talked about I saw it and it was funny the station was completely trashed

Did dorktown ever check their Future Station 3??? they might want to.

stations 2 and 3 were delt with prior to station 1.

station was completely trashed

I think this posting should be corrected PROBIE, Trashed- meaning what??

This all out of fun, and a tradition that has been around since the 1950's between West Somers and East Yorktown!!

There is no damage occuring in any of the Firehouses, or to equipment!

I would like to challange West Somers to find, and attampt to retrieve the "KEY to Yorktown" that has been in Somers' possession since the 70's!!! If you even know what I'm talking about- and you get it- I'll Surrender!! :---)

I meant reorganized not trashed

I heard rumors that there might be another addition to the fleet of Somers Fire Stations. Could Engine 132's HQ have been annexed at last night's fire? :wink: