TRUCK6018

Another episode of stupid is as stupid does

16 posts in this topic

A cruddy old couch = free

A few gallons of gasoline = $10

Not having a shred of common sense = Priceless

Fire whistle blowing in the background = Hysterical

:)

wow....LOL at them trying to say it wasnt getting out of control. What a bunch of jackasses

as one famous person once said, they were a little

"DEE DEE DEE!!!"

I loved the part when the fire fighter says that was a dumb thing to do and then walks in while the couch is still burning.

I loved the part when the fire fighter says that was a dumb thing to do and then walks in while the couch is still burning.

Did they really think that they could run across the couch? What if one of the FD members was involved in an accident responding to the fire? Just like that MTV show, what a couple of JACKASSES!!

What is equally interesting is the comments this idiot makes under the video:

Ill tell you how I would feel if some one died as a cause of them comming, I WOULDNT CARE, how would you feel if a jehovah's witness was on their way uninvited to your place and they killed themselves in an accident or some one else. It would not have been my fault. Why did we do it? Have you ever set a couch on fire, well curiosity is a strong feeling.
If you had acted anything like the dept that came to this fire you would have recieved your payment coated in feces sealed in an envelope soaked in piss. Nothing gives you the right to charge anyone for something you came to with out being asked. We had the fire compleltly out and not even smoldering by the time an actuall truck got there, they actually tried to tell us to stop putting it out.
Alright, Im going to put in my final word, We did it It ALREADY HAPPENED, theres no going back. I still get a laugh out of it. What you think is your own business, but despite your insults Ive done it again and it will continue happening, the volunteer dept loves us everytime they rush to our bullshit they all get ten bucks.

The user name is Nickel2388

Needless to say those comments piss me off.....but until I see whoever it is making those comments face to face I will reserve any further animosity.... Just one question though..... How many handfulls of dirt did it take before those a$$#@%s realized there was a shovel around?

"should we get more water?.....nah, just throw dirt on it"

thats my favorite part

I just don't like their "no big deal" attitude.

Shouldn't they have gotten in serious trouble for this?

what did the kids think was gonna happen? you covered it in gasoline. was it just gonna be like a little fire dude?

na don't need all his PPE either. anyone now were i can get those cool levi's bunker backs, they look AWSOME!! even if you live across the street you should have all your equipment on.

ring of fire was cool though

the kid throwing handfulls of dirt is funny too.

Stupid people = Job security

Uhh shut up Beavis, Fire Fire!!! all I can say is stupid!

Hopefully that video can be used as evidence against them.

One must wonder what they thought was going to happen. Its doesn't take much intelligence to know that gasoline + burnable material + flames = one very large fire.

the new fire tetrahedron is 1- something that burns really good & makes lots of fire 2- gasoline 3- a couple of imbeciles 4- disfiguring burns