Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Is Mount Vernon Getting A New Rescue This Week?

15 posts in this topic

OK, I feel very out of the loop. :( I had heard that Mount Vernon was planning a new rescue a few months back, but never heard much else but that.

Today, I was told secondhand that Mount Vernon was expecting delivery of a new rescue THIS week!! Does anybody have any confirmation on this, and if so, what they are expecting? I find it strange that I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm hearing someone has seen in-process photos?

There seems to be some apparatus orders and deliveries slipping by me and this board. Remember, if you hear of any apparatus news or information that's shareable, please share with this board and us hungry area apparatus buffs here on the forum! And we remind and invite those who have factual knowledge who see rumors or inaccuracies to post and straighten these out!

Also, SPY SHOTS and NEW DELIVERY Photos are always welcomed at EMTBravo.com!

from what we where told we are not even getting the rescue. I think we where supossed to and then something fell through with the grant but who knows you never know what to believe.

This month's FAJ speaks of new engines for Croton and Golden's Bridge, as well as new rescues for Mount Vernon, New Rochelle and Yonkers.

FDMV is supposed to be getting a new heavy duty Emergency One Rescue, that is a Demo model. I believe they will take possession of it within the next 30 days or so

FDMV is supposed to be getting a new heavy duty Emergency One  Rescue, that is a Demo model. I believe they will take possession of it within the next 30 days or so

Thanks for the info, and all the other agents for the info! :)

Now hmmmmmm. I shot this demo E-One Rescue that was at Norwalk FD HQ's on 3-29-06 with x901, and at the time was the Northeast region E-One rescue demo. As of mid-May, this was still floating around as a demo. I don't know if this is it or not, but figured I'd post the photo anyways. (This is the photo version of a possibilty rumor)

post-11-1151289250.jpg

That's it. You now have a pic of FDMV's new Rescue.

hope it comes with people to man it!!!!!

It does. The guys are stored behind the roll ups. :lol:

Okay! are we going to start this again?

Thanks for the info, and all the other agents for the info!  :)

Now hmmmmmm. I shot this demo E-One Rescue that was at Norwalk FD HQ's on 3-29-06 with x901, and at the time was the Northeast region E-One rescue demo. As of mid-May, this was still floating around as a demo.  I don't know if this is it or not, but figured I'd post the photo anyways. (This is the photo version of a possibilty rumor)

post-11-1151289250.jpg

That's the one!

My old man is a driver of FDMV Rescue 1 and my cousin is the LT, they both told me that they will be getting this rescue in 30-60 days. it is supposed to look just like the one in the picture above.

Hopefully, we'll have better luck with this rig, than the other 3 new arrivals we got. You never honestly know what you're getting with a Demo rig. It's almost like buying a floor model. I hope it serves us well. :unsure:

How old is the current one, about 20 years old?

How old is the current one, about 20 years old?

I believe it's 21-22yrs old.