Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

New Website Concept From EMTBravo

42 posts in this topic

Members-

The EMTBravo Group has been working on developing a new website that will be seperate from EMTBravo.com.......the development name I had was "ProfessionalismPush.com". But, since I rely on word of mouth to advertise my sites, I found that too hard for people to correctly spell and get to the site.

The concept of this website is sort of like a local FirefighterCloseCalls.com. I want to publish a simple site that will make people think, share ideas, and generally lead and inspire increased professionalism (behavior-wise) amongst the fire and EMS service in the area. I want to accomplish this by publishing articles and editorials from local authors, and by publishing photos of the good, and not so good. Sort of like an online magazine covering issues on the local level.

So, given the description of the new site, can you think of a good, catchy name? Also looking for any other input or ideas anyone has.

So, given the description of the new site, can you think of a good, catchy name? Also looking for any other input or ideas anyone has.

How about makeabetterfd.com

I know it's Corny, But just trying to Help....

InspireYourDesire.com

Not sure if it Makes Sense, But once again just throwing around Idea's, Best of luck with your new site.

This requires a short explanation. Once, many years ago a policeman , when asked by a patient who we were [Medic and EMT]explained; well you have heard of the Finest and the Bravest? The lady said yes, of course. The Policeman stated that this is EMS, the Kindest. About the best compliment I ever got. So how about the 'Bravest and the Kindest' or vice versa.

afterthecall.com ??

afterthecall.com ??

Very catchy.....I like it

Is Everyonegoeshome.com taken already?

afterthecall.com ??

I like it

And everybody goes home is something in use as a national firefighting saftey group. I think.

Try www.mayday.com

you said for close calls or www.getoutalive.com

Chris

Afterthecall.com sounds cool.

How about Bravo2.com?

afterthecall.com ??

Sounds good, short, to the point and catchy.

or along the same line perhaps "inquarters.com" ?

What about firebravo.com?

STAY WITH YOUR FIRST IDEA JUST SHORTEN IT UP ! ( PROPUSH.COM)

"afterthecall.com" excellent, easy

afterthecall.com ??

kudos huss...

AFTERTHECALL.COM that is very catchy...

we have too many wingnuts out there doing stupid s*** out in public.. ie racing around with blue light thru four towns to make calls, making poor comments out side of the station,

we need to highlight the good things that we do for the public before the bell rings and and after the bells falls silent. We need to show case our 30% club members and what we do to make a good name for the fire service and our individual departments.

Edited by ldrco195

"Propush" I like but... sounds like a p*** site! lol

I really like "afterthecall" sounds good.

:rolleyes:

www.afterthecall.com definitly has a nice ring to it. also, what about "post-response.com ?

Bad news...

afterthecall.com is already taken by someone in San Francisco.

:unsure:

I like "AfterTheCall", but I want this site to reflect before and during the call as well.

"TheRightReasons" is also a good name, but is already taken.

This site will be based on the concept of improving the fire and EMS service, most specifically in Westchester County through the use of Internet.

I also don't want a name that's affliated or sounds like EMTBravo.com, and a name that encompasses both fire and EMS, since the site will be about improving both. This site will be produced by EMTBravo, but at this time otherwise not be affiliated.

Thanks to everyone for their ideas so far, please keep them coming as it's sparking thought. I hope the right name comes along soon, so I can get the process started.

www.sizeup.com We all should be doing a size up at any and all scenes all the time.

Chris

If its about westchester...how about "60call.com"?

If its about westchester...how about "60call.com"?

I'd like this not to be affiliated or assumptions of affiliation with any agency...for the concept to work, it has to be completly independent.

I know, I'm very particular....but we will come up with a great name!

this is going to be harder than i thought... maybe "why-we-respond.com" Similar to "therightreasons.com"

OK, how about "EmsFireDoneRight.com" ??? (available)

how about using something like "FD EMS RECALL"?

Edited by IzzyEng4