Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Westchester Collectibles- A Westchester Release?

22 posts in this topic

So, Westchester Collectibles has another exclusive Code 3 release, but it's FDNY.

I say, for the next one, the exclusive should be from Westchester. (I think Harrison might have been, but I dunno)

I know exclusives have to be from an exisiting release, so what do you think it should be?

Me: Bedford Hills Tower Ladder 57 and Yonkers REP Truck 4 or 3!!

Hey seth......How about Bedford Hills MA-9

I am a big Code-3 fan and i would love to see a Code-3 of a Buchanan rig, obviously! I think our new Utility-12 would make a cool Code-3, something totally different than the rest!

2003 E-One on International cab/chassis, now that'd be cool!

just my opinion!

Mohegan Quad 10. Year 1967

Somers Ex-Rescue 20. 1947 Ward LaFrance! 1 of only 3 ever built!

HEY GRUMPY MOHEGANS QUAD 10 IS A 1966 AMERICAN LA FRANCE

I would Deffinetly like to see more Yonkers Rigs....Maybe The ALF Rescue 1, and maybe a ALF Engine Like E-308, 313, 309, Etc...And for a Ladder, I would like to see Peekskills TL-45.

Based on existing molds they already have and have replicated similar, I have come up with these that they could do: Bedford Hills Tower Ladder 57, Dobbs Ferry Tower Ladder 23, Peekskill Tower Ladder 45, Town Of Mamaroneck Ladder 19, Yonkers Ladder 72, Yonkers PD ESU REP, Thornwood Tower Ladder 1, Elmsford Tower Ladder 21, Yonkers Engine 306 NEW ALF, Hartsdale Engine 171, Westchester County PD or Yonkers PD Command Unit, Yonkers Mack CF Aerialscope 77 or 75, White Plains Engine 70, Somers Engine 180, 181 and TL-18, Larchmont TL-7, Harrison Engine 12, Mamaroneck Engine 38, Mount Kisco TL-14

What's been done in Westchester so far.......Port Chester Tower Ladder 2, Verplank Suburban, Harrsion Engine 11 x 2, Yonkers Mack Engine 306, Yonkers Tower Ladder 71

Am I forgetting anyone in either category?

Hey Seth I believe that when BHFD got 57 truck it was on the list of appartatus to be done by code three but soon after the rig was supposed to be done 9-11 came. I really don't know if that was the actual reason why they didn't make the rig or not but that is what I heard. It would sefinately be cool to have that among my code 3 rigs in my display case..... Does anyone know how to go about submitting info/pictures to code three for a possible release?

well at code 3 day at westchester collectables i asked the product development coordinator how they decide what rigs to make and he said its mostly based on what they think collectors would want... i suggested more FDNY tractor drawn aierals, more yonkers rigs such as the new 306, or rescue 1 or 72... that was taken with alot of interest and he requested picutres of those rigs... aslo i ran by him hartsdales 2000 pierce's and told him i would get him pictures of those, so its a bit of a long, shot,, but well i am trying

Does anyone know how to go about submitting info/pictures to code three for a possible release?
How can I submit my city or department's equipment to Code 3 Collectibles?

Code 3 Collectibles is always searching for new and unique emergency vehicles to add to our release schedule. If you are interested in having Code 3 Collectibles produce your department's vehicle or apparatus, please send us photos and contact information. Your photographs should be taken from all four sides plus a top view. Close up shots are also helpful for logos and any special graphics.

Due to the large number of submissions we receive, you will not be contacted upon receipt of the photos. You will be contacted when and if Code 3 Collectibles decides to add your equipment to the product line.

Please send information to:

Code 3 Collectibles

Research & Development Dept. #3

6115 Variel Ave.

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Any photos or information sent will become the property of Code 3 Collectibles.

I can and will help with the above to get TL-57 made, lol!!!

Even though the trend in this, is for Code 3, another great model builder is Corgi.

Corgi has been releasing a nice set of Seagrave 70th Anniversary series rigs. There has been canopy, sedan, and open cab pumpers and now TDA's.

I was working a little with Westchester Collectables on trying to get Corgi to release a standard cab pumper replicating Somers Engine 182. I also spoke with the Corgi reps, in fact every year at Baltimore, I talk to them, but still nothing.

They seemed interested in using E-182, if they were going to release a standard closed cab pumper. We'll see!!

Since we see alot of the "Current" fleet of trucks (FDNY, etc) being made by Code 3, how about some of the Old Classic Rigs from Yonkers FD, such as the 1958 Mack B Series Rescue One, or maybe the 1968 Mack YFD Pumper (The Old Engine 4), or maybe the 1971 Old YFD Engine Company 2 (ALF) or even maybe some of the Old YFD Ward LaFrance or American LaFrance Engines (such as the 1958 YFD Ward's such as Engine 13 or the 1959 YFD American LF Engine 1?) Any comments on this????

Code 3 did make the Mack CF Engine 306.

I'd like to see the current ALF Engine 306 (They already have the mold, and Past Time Hobbies released a simlar exclusive model)

But before that, where my Yonkers REP unit at???

I was told that peice should be done soon.

:-k How about YFD collapse unit Mack CF?????

:-k  How about YFD collapse unit Mack CF?????

I'd love to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Code 3 chooses a model to reproduce it cannot be one of a kind

since making only 1 of , makes production prices not feasible. Westchester has a lot of nice rigs . Any more suggestions :-k =D>

Westchester has a lot of nice rigs . Any more suggestions :-k  =D>

Bedford Hills Tower Ladder 57!!!!!!!!!!!

Yonkers Collapse Rescue!!

Yonkers Engine 313!!

Yonkers PD REP!!!!

Mamaroneck Village Engine 38!!!

Bedford Hills Tower Ladder 57!!!!!

Molds for all the above exist, especially TL-57 lol!

And sence the new tanker 5 of BHFD is coming out, and code 3 has a new tanker line in development, maybe its posible to have tanker 5 on there to.....not that hard....they put a seagrave cab...they just need to develop a none rounded tank

How about something built by Gowans Knight, like a Croton Falls engine 147,149 or even the new 148(comming soon). Perhaps even the Rescue