Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

D.C. Investigates Firehouse Prostitution Ring

18 posts in this topic

Why is this not in the black eye section?

Do we need a new forum called "News that shines unfavorably on Public Safety?"

There have certainly been enough stories to warrant it as of late.

I have been saying for a long time! Just legalize prostitution and there will be no problem. Watch "Cathouse" on HBO and you will see how it is!

im sorry, but that article is just funny! yes its sad and really disgusting, but it is kinda funny!!

im sorry, but that article is just funny! yes its sad and really disgusting, but it is kinda funny!!

First..there are allegations at this time. Second...I don't see anything funny about the article.

Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "B-Job" doesn't it?

Since nothing is proven yet, I refuse to pass judgement. I hope this turns out to be false.

First..there are allegations at this time. Second...I don't see anything funny about the article.

Prostitution comming from a fire house? hell yea thats funny! im not gonna lie, i laughted when i read this...but...

...the sexual harrassment ALLEGATIONS between the men and woman employees...not so funny, cuz somebody may lose their job whether its true or not

Edited by vacguy

Prostitution comming from a fire house? hell yea thats funny! im not gonna lie, i laughted when i read this...but...

...the sexual harrassment ALLEGATIONS between the men and woman employees...not so funny, cuz somebody may lose their job whether its true or not

It seems that the whole thing is regarding "sexual harrassment" due to the "prostitutes" being the female EMTs and the "solicitors" being the male firefighters, what a mess. Doesnt say much for either side of it. Had it been outside women etc I may have found humor in the whole thing, BUT it being the "professionals" of the DCFD it really is "a black eye". Im usually not to post on these "black eye" things but this one takes the cake!

It seems that the whole thing is regarding "sexual harrassment" due to the "prostitutes" being the female EMTs and the "solicitors" being the male firefighters, what a mess. Doesnt say much for either side of it. Had it been outside women etc I may have found humor in the whole thing, BUT it being the "professionals" of the DCFD it really is "a black eye". Im usually not to post on these "black eye" things but this one takes the cake!

you're right, but prostitution means you're paying for it...

sexual harrassment is not by any means a joke, but to have prostitution AND sexual harrassment in the same sentance is VERY funny.

im mean really, you wouldn't laugh if you gotta friend who found a hooker on the street, had his way w/ her and went througt with the TRANSACTION...and then she screamed sexual harrassment?!?

c'mon, that's some funny stuff right there!!

I saw the topic and thout it was happening in Dutchess County (D C) and got excited :P;):rolleyes:

I saw the topic and thout it was happening in Dutchess County (D C) and got excited :P;):rolleyes:

Glad to see I wasnt the only one that had someone pop into their heads...... :lol:

The only difference between paying strictly for sex and taking a girl out on a date and having sex is with a prostitute you toss her back out on the street in 30 min.

Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "B-Job" doesn't it?

There's another fire term that has a double entendre, but the better part of valor keeps me from posting it...

Edited by RescueKujo

Im shocked, this should be on the daily show or the Colbert report, how I can imagine the jokes that this black eye could bring. Seriously all these bad and downtrodden things that keep plaguing the fire service need to stop, the P.R from this is not needed. I wish the media would highlight all the good thats done on an everyday basis. Not the bad stuff that happens once in a blew moon when the bad apples rot

I wonder if the underlining reason for the female EMT's to get involved in this is due to the low pay that EMS workers receive. The D.C.F.D. has had its problems hiring and retaining people in the EMS divison. This might be the result of low pay and second class status that has been attached to the industry. I hope that the D.C.F.D. has not had to LOWER their standards to fill these EMT postions that the accused EMT's have filled.

What is going on with Fire Services? First no beer allowed in the firehouse, now no prostitutes? How are FD's going to attract recruits without these "benefits"? Sorry to make light of these situations, but sometimes the lack of common sense makes you sit back and say what the hell.