Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest partyrock

Who lost a Tower Ladder?

15 posts in this topic

Man I laughed my butt off when i listened to that....was this from today? Did they catch the runaway.....lol.

LMAO!!

Wow, too funny.

It will be interesting to find out what the verdict was on this situation, whether this is old news, or new.

they said dark maroon, sounds like someone stole a harrison rig and went for a ride.... :rolleyes:

Ahh yes, chalk another one up to Yellow fire trucks..... We never loose ours. :P

I bet it was a Jersey FD going back to the Jersey side of the river.

they said dark maroon, sounds like someone stole a harrison rig and went for a ride.... :rolleyes:

I assure you my ladder never left the barn... This time :P

maybe it was spring valleys beast of a tower

Who knows maybe someone left the Parking Brake off again. LOL

Somebody's in a heap of trouble. :P:P I heard a chief ask about an ambulance out here once, he sounded incredulous that a private ambulance would dare run code in his city. :blink::blink:

I was sitting in the office when that chief called this one in to SI. I would take a stab at it and say it's probably the Metropolitan Fire Associations' Tower Ladder. Although I think it is on the verge of being sold. I don't know if they ever caught up with it.

Somebody's in a heap of trouble. :P:P I heard a chief ask about an ambulance out here once, he sounded incredulous that a private ambulance would dare run code in his city. :blink::blink:

I wish someone could put the brakes on the transport companies running around here. They certainly aren't handling the arrests, unconscious, seizures, and what ever other real medical emergencies that are coming out of these nursing homes because I keep getting sent to them.

I heard today it was the SI volleys and they were buffing a job. Of course its straight from the rumor mill, but if its true you guys cn stop checking on your Trucks...they are safe.