Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ldrco195

Who Is Man Enough? Utilikilts

15 posts in this topic

"Over there", in Europe, they wear these like a pair of jeans. You would find people wearing these types on job sites. As wierd as it sounds, kilts are comfortable and "airy" ;) Not sure how the American construction workers would take to someone with a kilt on, work site "accidental falls" may increase!

Edited by OnTheWheel

I'd like to see someone show up to an alarm in one of those.

I'd like to see someone show up to an alarm in one of those.

You mean like this guy?

i hope to learn to play the bagpipes soon, but i don't expect to wear the traditional clothing! maybe some nice plaid pants will do...

If your a Scotsman and don't have a kilt..you need to read more about your heritage. I have 2, each in different styles of my clan's plaid.

Well said ALS... man enough and to spare here.

Utilikilt... and yeah I have worn it for construction, but not for calls... yet!

uk1_xsm.jpg

And the real thing too... wore this to last inspection dinner:

kilt1xsm.jpg

If your a Scotsman and don't have a kilt..you need to read more about your heritage. I have 2, each in different styles of my clan's plaid.

Absolutely. It helps to have the legs for it, but there is nothing more...invigorating... than a man in a kilt. [i'm proud to wear a Christie and a Caldwell, myself.]

As much as I wish I were irish, I'll take pants anyday! :lol:

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

i HAVE 3 KILTS, IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO WEAR ONE,iF ASKKED WHATS WORN UNDER A KILT THE PROPER ANSWER IS"NOTHING IS WORN UNDER A KILT EVEYTHING IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER"

i HAVE 3 KILTS, IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO WEAR ONE,iF ASKKED WHATS WORN UNDER A KILT THE PROPER ANSWER IS"NOTHING IS WORN UNDER A KILT EVEYTHING IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER"

That's one possible answer. If she's hot and you're single, the other answer that can work is "there's only one way you find that out... dinner, a movie, a few drinks..."

Seriously... if you haven't tried it, a kilt is a real chick magnet.

Mike

That's one possible answer. If she's hot and you're single, the other answer that can work is "there's only one way you find that out... dinner, a movie, a few drinks..."

Seriously... if you haven't tried it, a kilt is a real chick magnet.

Mike

And how! ;)

I was at Target in the Palisades Mall last month with my son, when I saw and heard what I believed at the time, was a man and a woman in a dress talking. Didn't think twice about it till we passed them and I saw that it was two men. :blink: The man had a kilt on!!! from what I overheard he wasn't man enough to have it on!!!( Not that there is anything wrong with that) :lol:

Amen Brother...Im Scottish, Davidson Clan, was a member of the Pipe and Drum band in Long Island, and I Proudly wear a kilt!