Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's On Everyone's Holiday List?

19 posts in this topic

Personally i would like a fire-helmet camera and money/ gift cards.... but i wouldn't say no to a PS3!!!

A New Denture..hahahahahaha

Peace...that's what the world needs. Peace and bring our men and women home to their families!

Edited by tunaFish

A new Canon D40 digital camera with extra zoom lens.....

Okay, I'm awake now. As my faily states, I get what I want/need, so with the exception of the money for the camera, I'm good.

Oh, and the strength to get through the next week covering my shifts and other vacation shifts. (why do I always say yes?? Oh yeah, creditors :blink::blink: )

pierce lance four door 1750/1000/100, 10 man cab, detroit series 60 12.7l 470hp, white over red with gold leaf lettering and red LED lights 1000 feet 5'' hose (cotton), 35' extension ladder(on ladder rack of course), 3 cross lays, 1 2 1/2'' 2 1 3/4''.

:lol: I would like Santa to bring me 5 million dollars in a suitcase lol!!!

Radioshack PRO-97 scanner

Life is Good stuff

Digital Camera, preferably a Kodak.

Mike

Some Music, or a hoodie or two.

Most importantly, I would like everyone to be safer out on the roads, especially in the winter weather. STAY SAFE

To watch the smile on my son's face when he sees all of his presents!

He knows this is his last Christmas to be the star of the show, as next year he will be sharing the spotlight with a little sister!

What I want for Christmas? I really have all that I want, except for a few small things:

-To return to work

-Health and happiness for my wife and I and all of our friends for 2008

-The housing market to rebound so we can sell our apartment and move to a house!

-To deliver coal to the appropriate people

I'm not ashamed to say that I still believe in Santa, and need him to pull through this year more then ever!

What I want for Christmas? I really have all that I want, except for a few small things:

-To return to work

-Health and happiness for my wife and I and all of our friends for 2008

-The housing market to rebound so we can sell our apartment and move to a house!

-To deliver coal to the appropriate people

I'm not ashamed to say that I still believe in Santa, and need him to pull through this year more then ever!

Seth, keep some of that coal. With heating prices going up, it could come in handy! :lol:

Mike

I personally did not ask for anything really, although I know that I will get a few things. I had a great year where I was able to get some new camera equipment and thanks to my wife/daughters I was able to go to Washington State over the summer and see Orcas (killer whales) in the wild (which was a life-long goal) and we had an awesome Disney trip last month.

I vote for health/love/happiness for all and any who shall read this, and peace on earth of course.

Definintly a PS3 and Call of Duty 4.

As far as any buffy stuff I'm good. Although, there was a time where if it wasn't in Galls it wasn't for me!

I asked Santa for a Diamond Necklace and Boy did he pull through, it's gorgeous.

Thank you Santa

I also got a air popcorn popper I love it!!!!

:P

For the damn heat to get fixed at work so we don't sweat our asses off all night!

Less Police, Firefighter, and EMS LODD's in 2008.

BE SAFE!