Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo And 10-75.net Partner To Bring You EMTBravoUpstate.com

11 posts in this topic

Members-

EMTBravo Forums & 10-75.net have partnered to bring you EMTBravoUpstate.com

We launched this website after noticing a lack of a place for Emergency Services personnel and those with an interest in emergency services to communicate interactively online in Upstate NY area, like down here with these forums.

We hope to maintain this forum as a positive, constructive, and friendly place to exchange information.

We hope you will enjoy and participate in this latest addition to our forum family. Please help us to get the word out to all interested in Upstate NY emergency services operations that we are here. http://www.emtbravoupstate.com

Eli Gill (FDNY 10-75) has been appointed Adminsitrator of these forums, and has done a great job right out of the gate. I look foward to working with him & and his website, http://www.10-75.net to bring you the best forums for Upstate NY that we can.

Eli can be reached via email at FDNY1075@EMTBravoUpstate.com

-Seth G.

Administrator

The EMTBravo Group

Sounds cool - but the link above - no good - missing a letter bud.

Sounds cool - but the link above - no good - missing a letter bud.

Sorry about that. Should be fixed.

Please also note these forums include the Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo, etc areas of upstate.

Great, look forward to following these forums to see what is happening from in my old neck of the world.

Incidentally, the link above has a typo in it, it should be http://www.emtbravoupstate.com/

Cool idea. Can't wait to see the site expand.

Excellent! I already started to advertise for us Eli! I have been spreading EMTBravo around here ever since I first joined but a lot of my friends were unsure at first because they didnt know anything about the Westchester area, so now I will get them to join.

Looking forward to it!!

Moose

Forums are up and running well, I will be adding some content tonight and tomorrow. Join today!

Excellent !!

Eli has always supported this forum , I think his apparatus and fire scene photos are incredible !

Its amazing how many Working fire scene pictures he has on the 10-75 site.

TR54

Another Great job!!!! This is definitely a good partnership!!! Keep up the great work, Seth!!!!!

Thanks for all of the support guys! I love running my site and I love EMTBravo, spread the word on the new forums!

Well Done!

Your Site is a great fit.

... and I got a kick from the quote in the TimesUnion article:

"There's a fine line between hobby and mental illness,"

I resemble that remark!

(a lot of us here, do!)