Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

It's Verified/Alpha Member Profile Audit Time!

20 posts in this topic

ATTN EMTBravo.net Verified And Alpha Members-

The moderators have been instructed to randomly audit Verified and Alpha Member profiles to ensure that they are complete and contain truthful and accurate information.

If your profile is found to be missing information, you will be asked to add it. If your profile contains questionable information, you will be asked to clarify or provide supporting information.

The information in the profile is a requirement of being a Verified Member. If you refuse to comply after a Moderator makes you aware, you will lose your Verified Member status and posting privledges for 90 days. If you feel that the previous was unfare, you may make an appeal to me/

If you are honest and are complying with the terms of this program, then you shouldn't have any issues.

THE REQUIRED (MINIMUM) PUBLIC PROFILE INFORMATION IS:

-Age range

-Affiliation type

-Rank

If you're not already a Verified Member, you can apply here:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=dstaffapp

Thank you for your cooperation in continuing to make our Verified Member program a sucess.

-Seth

I'm ready. Audit me. I am who I am! :D

Edited by EJS1810

shouldn't ALL the moderators comply with this first?

See posting from December 9, 2006 below.

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=15137

This serves as a reminder to Verified Members that the following fields in your forum profile must be filled out and visible:

AFFILIATION TYPE

RANK

To edit your profile, click here:

http://emtbravo.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=01

Since listing these items in your profile is a requirment of the Verification program, any member found missing such will be removed from the Verified Member program.

LOCATIONS must be a municpality, not county where you either work OR live. Putting "Northeast" or "Here or There" in your profile is not acceptable

Moderators are also required to list this information in their profiles, but please note the Deputy Administrator (Truck4) and I, as the administrators of this forum, do not list our information in our profiles at this time for reasons I don't have time to go into right now.

Also, please let me know if you have any suggestions for something to be added to the profiles, such as an addition to the Rank or Affiliation type list.

We are always open to suggestions, comments, complaints, or concerns.

Please email us at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com to express such.

Thanks!

-Seth, EMTBravo

EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

This posting is merely to inform everyone of the rules that had been set forth well over a year ago, and to show that the moderators are not exempt, or follow a different set of rules than everyone else, so feel confident that they are subject to the audit themselves!!

Edited by xfirefighter484x

shouldn't ALL the moderators comply with this first?

If you PM me with the individual(s) who is(are) deficient with the required profile information, I will be happy to look into it.

there are too many members who call themselves "enthusiasts" but when reading their posts, they are clearly not.

EMTBravo Witness Protection Program

YOU DON'T KNOW ME! :P

HEY.....Are you looking at me.......you looking at me!!!

I'M funny, how am I funny, I amuse you, how do I amuse you, NO YOU SAID IT how am I funny? :angry:

I'M funny, how am I funny, I amuse you, how do I amuse you, NO YOU SAID IT how am I funny? :angry:

Like a Clown

Who am I? Who are you? Why you're Batman. ANd I....I...I'm who the hell am I?

Let's get serious. If Alpha member is supposed to mean something, I want to know how they look in a bathing suit...

.....and a kilt.

Hey alsfirefighter....I know who I am and I can help you figure out who you are if you need help! :P

Let's get serious. If Alpha member is supposed to mean something, I want to know how they look in a bathing suit...

.....and a kilt.

You obviously have not looked at the complete list of Alpha members. :lol:

post-17-1204160399.jpg

post-17-1204160432.jpg