Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jloftus

Spitzer out Flat on his back

47 posts in this topic

I understand he is going to resign and concentrate on running his family owned driving school teaching illegal immigrants how to drive-specializing in how to 'counter' the P.I.T. maneuver. :unsure:

I did not trust Spitzer when he was the A/G and cringed when he ran for govenor. Being a democrat he was supposed to be labor friendly yet he back flipped on unions with promises when he ran. He has no credibility as far as I am concerned. His arrogance finally caught up with him.

My guess is he hasn't resigned yet because resigning may be his only recourse from impeachment which is probable.

Heres your sign.....

Hey, maybe he though he was helping the "Happy Hookers" in Red Hook??? Yes? No?

OK OK I know it was a long stretch at a joke............... :P

That Spitzer has not resigned as of yet is ominous. Like most politicians, he is very aragant. I do say most one purpose. When I was a kid back when the dinosourse roamed the earth I was walking thru the Capital taking photos, sorta lost. This one guy finds me where I don't belong in Senate Majority's Office looking for a good shot of something. He takes me around & shows me all the great place to shot from & such, and some cool things that few now remember. He was Sen. Warren Anderson, then majority leader! :)

Just what do you get for $4,300?

It was just announced about 10 minutes ago by Gov. Spitzer himself, effective Monday, March 17th, Lt. Governor Paterson will be sworn in as Governor and take control of NYS government.

Just heard Spitzer's resignation speech on the radio. Lt. Gov. Paterson will assume the Governorship Monday morning (03/17/08).

Just what do you get for $4,300?

Publicly humiliated, family ruined, and out of a job...

Nice!

Now for what he really got........use your imagination....would like to see "Kristen!"

Oh and did anyone catch Nick Spano on News12???? He is playing his cards...trying to appease the people...I do like him though, always found money for emergency services...

Edited by Oswegowind

What more can you say. He'll get what he deserves.

well he did resign today. at least we made some history today...legally blind, black NY governor, congrats to david paterson, that's obviously a huge achievement

An interesting question is what was his security detail doing during these "appointments?" They either had complete knowledge of what he was doing or the Governor was very creative in sneaking around behind their backs. He has security 24/7 right? So someone must always know where he is and who he is with.

An interesting question is what was his security detail doing during these "appointments?" They either had complete knowledge of what he was doing or the Governor was very creative in sneaking around behind their backs. He has security 24/7 right? So someone must always know where he is and who he is with.

You know THAT question is being asked a lot right now! :unsure:

His detail is not quite as intense as the President's though so I guess where there's a will there's a way.

Does the NYSP protection detail follow him to D.C.? If so, what jurisdiction do they have when they are there? We need some NYS Troopers on this forum!