Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc2t

Privately Owned SUV

20 posts in this topic

Reported to be a privately owned SUV located in northern westchester

??????????

Saw this before. This type of vehicles reportedly has a "6 barreled 7.62 mm mini gun... It fires over 4,000 rounds per minute...The wipers need to run to remove spent casings when the weapon is firing...vehicle is armor plated."

It is an Arizona based company that has been making electric mini guns since Viet Nam.

I don't remember which forum it was, but I've seen this before. The guy who posted it, claimed it was owned by USSS as part of the Presidental security convoy.

Edited by DOC22
Sentence structure

This is good for when you are going to a call and someone doesnt move out of your way!!! LOL!

That is the shiznit. Nevermind on the way to a call, what about when someone cuts you off and gives you the finger... I would pay to see the look on their faces when then roof opens.

Hate to be in front of that truck but will be nice to have when people won't get out of your way

Now THAT brings a whole new meaning to the term "Road Rage", and I will definately think twice before flipping anyone else the bird while driving... :blink::lol:

Thats something the Secret Service needed a long time ago...I think the day of the Business suit and tie, and comfy SUV are over...Give em these things, SWAT suits and equipment, and even armored personnel carriers. ;)

i have asked them numerous time to tell me when they want to show off my toys...

i will have to talk to them about that...

B)B)B)

that is sweet i've seen somthing about that car before on moderen weapons the secret service wants to buy some i think that is so cool though .

Probably the same owner of the SRT8 charger and the hummer from Pound Ridge. He uses it to protect them.

Edited by DOC22
Spelling and sentence structure

I wouldn't want to be the guy who has to police up all that brass.......... might as well use a shovel

I wouldn't want to be the guy who has to police up all that brass.......... might as well use a shovel

Just tape on a PVC pipe from the exit tube leading to a 5 gallon bucket to collect the shells.

OK, maybe a 20 gallon bucket would be necessary for all those rounds. :lol:

Mike

Is this availible in Fire Engine Red?!

I just saw a similiar one on Mythbusters where the test the "Like shooting fish in a barrell" episode.

I WOULD want to be that guy. I'd stuff my pockets. :lol:

Blue and red lights in the grill??? Does FASNY know about this??? ;)

I believe Yonkers FD has 2 of them with another one on order. lol