Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Has Anyone Had Trouble Accesing EMTBravo In The Last 24 Hours

55 posts in this topic

Same problem as most others for about three days on EMTBravo.com- on several different computers. Can get in through EMTBravo.net, but only after logging in.

I had some trouble today with a DNS error after logging in, but since I'm at work it might have been the access here. Anyone else have problems today?

I seem to have trouble with the site when I am at the firehouse. I can get to the emtbravo.com page but after I click on anything else I get "This page cannot be displayed"

I can not directly go to emtbravo.net from my links. I have to go through emtbravo.com in order to get here

I had a problem ( now resolved) getting on the site. It wouldn't work from my icon. I had to go to the web hyperlink to get it back. Seems okay now :-)

Late this afternoon I had trouble again..... Couldn't even get the blank white page....just the message that the page I was looking for could not be found. Same was true with emtbravo.net. Now, both seem to be working fine.

I had trouble logging on again this evening as well. It's ok now, though.

I get a white screen or a DNS, my work computer detected a virus on Tuesday when I accessed the sight. Today is the first time I could get on. My home computer had a message that I had to download software for EMTbravo to work.

Welcome back!

Here we go again... site has been off-the-air for most of the day...

EMTBravo is back (again) :D

Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!

Poor Seth, STRESS?

I could not even see the page, I thought my laptop was broken

It's Up, no wait it's down again. Now it's fixed again, it's getting agravating

I have been going through some serious withdrawals these past couple of days. Please fix this problem for good! :P

Also does anyone else have a problem when you go to todays active topics and there is the little orange box the lets you know if there has been any new posts. Sometimes I have read the last post in topics and when I go back to the page all the orange boxes are back up and no one else has posted anything new. No big deal but I just wanted to know if that happens to anyone else.

Edited by DaRock98

I have been going through some serious withdrawals these past couple of days. Please fix this problem for good! :P

Also does anyone else have a problem when you go to todays active topics and there is the little orange box the lets you know if there has been any new posts. Sometimes I have read the last post in topics and when I go back to the page all the orange boxes are back up and no one else has posted anything new. No big deal but I just wanted to know if that happens to anyone else.

Take a look, when that happens, see if any recent posts have been moved. If a topic/post has been moved, the orange box will stay "LIT". Right click on the lit box and it will go dark.

Take a look, when that happens, see if any recent posts have been moved. If a topic/post has been moved, the orange box will stay "LIT". Right click on the lit box and it will go dark.

Thanks but all of the topics get lit up not just a few of them.

The site is getting annoying to access.

Seems like every night it is down. Also have to hit the ol' refresh key a couple times per visit to check up on things.

What's the deal?

Your DNS record or server is still trying to direct me (on many machines with different ISPs) to the 'pills' site... Right now I am in Toronto Canada and it still happens.

I dont know if this will help everyone or not. But I used to have all sorts of problems loading on to EMTBravo, ALL sites, but that was with Internet Explorer 7. I have downloaded Firefox for free, and that has never given me ANY problems at all and I have never had a problem with getting into Bravo since. Could this be the problem for some of us? I will keep you posted if I ever do have problems but so far its been a week and I have had no problems.

yesterday was the first day since LAST THURSDAY i was able to get on emtbravo.net. today i could not get on to emtbravo.com up until about 2 hours ago.

I dont know if this will help everyone or not. But I used to have all sorts of problems loading on to EMTBravo, ALL sites, but that was with Internet Explorer 7. I have downloaded Firefox for free, and that has never given me ANY problems at all and I have never had a problem with getting into Bravo since. Could this be the problem for some of us? I will keep you posted if I ever do have problems but so far its been a week and I have had no problems.

From what I was able to gather, when the site is not reachable, the browser makes little difference. Sometimes DNS issues make the site unavailable from some places and available from others. When it's server issues, the site is unavailable from anywhere.

I'm sorry. It (is) was a complex issue, and I'm hoping it's completly resolved for everyone soon. There are numerous technicians working on this and monitoring this.

I apologize again and hope everyone will stick it out through this turbulence. Everyone has the right to be frusterated, and I'm right there with you. I didn't choose or want this situation, but it was forced upon me and am continuing to do the best I can from my level to work through it and ensure the server and DNS issues are resolved.

I don't know what else to say.

I'm trying to gauage from this point yesterday..........has anyone had trouble loading or accessing any of the EMTBravo sites within the past 24 hours???

Oh yes! Couldn't get it no way, no how. Today was no trouble.

I'm sorry. It (is) was a complex issue, and I'm hoping it's completly resolved for everyone soon. There are numerous technicians working on this and monitoring this.

I apologize again and hope everyone will stick it out through this turbulence. Everyone has the right to be frusterated, and I'm right there with you. I didn't choose or want this situation, but it was forced upon me and am continuing to do the best I can from my level to work through it and ensure the server and DNS issues are resolved.

I don't know what else to say.

Just keep doing what you are doing the rest will sooner or later fall in to place :D

GMK