Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Has Anyone Had Trouble Accesing EMTBravo In The Last 24 Hours

55 posts in this topic

I'm trying to gauage from this point yesterday..........has anyone had trouble loading or accessing any of the EMTBravo sites within the past 24 hours???

I'm trying to gauage from this point yesterday..........has anyone had trouble loading or accessing any of the EMTBravo sites within the past 24 hours???

No, looks like you frixx! Great job! We all knew ya could do it! It loads nice and fast.

I think you got it now!!!

No problems for the last couple of days.

So far so good. Knock on wood.

No problem from this side of the pond (NJ).

Good job.

No problems for me.

I can not directly go to emtbravo.net from my links. I have to go through emtbravo.com in order to get here

I can not directly go to emtbravo.net from my links. I have to go through emtbravo.com in order to get here

Try replacing your malfunctioning bookmarks, (short story) the IP address likely changed, and the old link "got lost"

Try replacing your malfunctioning bookmarks, (short story) the IP address likely changed, and the old link "got lost"

ok will do, thanks

Just had a problem getting to the forum. Typed in www.emtbravo.net and got an "unable to display page. Hit refresh, and it came up. same thing after I logged in. Cache was cleared last time I used the computer. Maybe some sort of DNS problem?

Edited by jayhalsey

The last problem I had was on thursday. The rest of the weekend has gone smoothly now with no problems.

Everything has been good for me for a few days.

To everyone, Make sure you clear all your history and cache (check offline also) so that you don't have a "memory file" just as a precaution. I had to do it on my end.

Just had a problem getting to the forum. Typed in www.emtbravo.net and got an "unable to display page. Hit refresh, and it came up. same thing after I logged in. Cache was cleared last time I used the computer. Maybe some sort of DNS problem?

ditto

All Fine-by here

Couldn't get in numerous times over the course of the night last night. It might be the comouter here at work. I did get a "This page does not exist" at home a couple of times, and then went back and it worked ok.

I had trouble lastnight as well but am able to acess now.

I've been having trouble the last two days. I try to access the sites (both .com and .net) and either I get a blank page or "this page cannot be accessed..". But I try reloading and usually works.

Just had the same problems I had earlier.

I've been having troubles getting the site both at home and at work for about 3-4 days now.

Sometimes refreshing doesn't work either.

I too have been having problems....yesterday and just now, this morning.....page starts to load but doesn't finish...I just end up with a blank white page. The forum link seems to work ok and yesterday, I was able to get to EMTBravo.com by using the link on the EMTBravo.net page.

I too have been having problems....yesterday and just now, this morning.....page starts to load but doesn't finish...I just end up with a blank white page. The forum link seems to work ok and yesterday, I was able to get to EMTBravo.com by using the link on the EMTBravo.net page.

When it doesn't work, if you look in the status bar of IE (bottom left) it shows an odd URL that it's trying to hit -- the domain name is 'wannasomepills.il' or something of the sorts... I will try to get a better read on it the next time it happens.

And this is happening on more than one computer. It's possible that there is a problem with the authoratitive DNS server that is hosting EMTBRAVO.com/net whereas is may have been hijacked.

I got the blank page enough times that I was able to get the link it was trying to connect to.....here it is...

www.fda3cu.wanna.somepills.in/images/enter.php?nl..

This is what it tries to connect to then a blank page comes up and the status bar reads done.

Just for your information. :blink:

I got the blank page enough times that I was able to get the link it was trying to connect to.....here it is...

www.fda3cu.wanna.somepills.in/images/enter.php?nl..

This is what it tries to connect to then a blank page comes up and the status bar reads done.

Just for your information. :blink:

That's the one.... Thanks!!

FYI -- Still seeing that hijacked redirect as of 10:04PM.

That's not an EMTBravo enterprise is it?

Just Kidding of course!