Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EJS1810

Sean Bell Verdict

61 posts in this topic

All Officers aquitted of all charges.

Now maybe these officers can return to their jobs protecting the streets of NYC

$100 says the Feds are going to come in withthe infamous "Civil Rights" violation. That's the governments version of a catch all. Most certainly they will loose their jobs in the Departmental hearing. So. It's not over for them yet. It's really only just begun.

$100 says the Feds are going to come in withthe infamous "Civil Rights" violation. That's the governments version of a catch all. Most certainly they will loose their jobs in the Departmental hearing. So. It's not over for them yet. It's really only just begun.

Not going to take THAT bet because sadly you're probably right.

Always take your chances with a trial by judge. ANYWHERE in NYC.

Hopefully they can't get their lives back together now.

I am glad to see that these cops were not punished as criminals for doing their jobs!

I don't think it will. This isn't LA.

I think the Police officers who read this site should read what was posted on ABCnew.go.com about a threat to the members. The person who wrote should be locked up just for saying it!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?type=story&id=4725206

Just so you can see before it is erased

Admin Link: 40

I FEEL VERY SAD FOR THE BELL FAMILY AND MY HEART GOSE OUT TO THEM. I DONT FEEL THAT THE OFFICERS SHOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO MAKE THE DECISON ON NOT HAVING A JURY THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ONE AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD A GUILTY VERDICT. THOSE OFFICERS ARE GANGSTER'S. THE NYPD ARE THE BIGGEST GANGEST IN NYC. THEY THINK THAT THEY HAVE A LICENSE TO KILL WHEN THEY DONT. AND THEN WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN THEY GET A SLAP ON THE HAND. WHY IS THAT? I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT THE NYPD DID TO THIS YOUNG MAN AND HIS FRIENDS. THEY SURPOSE TO PROTECT AND SERVE WHERE IS THAT AT CAUSE IT'S SURE NOT IN NYC. AND THEN FOR THE MAN MICHAEL PALLADINO YOUR COMMENT TODAY SHOWS THAT YOU NEED TO BE FRIED BECAUSE YOU DONT NO WHAT TO SAY OUT YOUR MOUTH AND I THINK SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOU. BUT ANOTHER THING I JUST DONT SEE HOW 1 MAN CAN EMPTY OUT 1 CLIP AND RELOAD AGAIN AND THEN THERE WAS NO GUN FOUND. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THAT ? HOW IN THE HELL THE JUDGE LET THESE MEN GO? DID HE FORGET THERE WAS NO GUN AND SEAN IS DEAD? WHAT THE #### IS WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM? I HATE THE POLICE AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN ONE OF THEM GET KILLED THA'S GOOD FOR THEY #### BECAUSE THE WAY THE BELL FAMIY IS FEELING THATS THE WAY THE FAMILY'S OF A POLICE OFFICER SHOULD FEEL WHEN ONE OF THEM GET SHOT DEAD. YOU NO WHAT THIS IS ALL JUST A JOKE WITH THE NYPD BECAUSE NOW THAT THE VERDICT IS IN THEY NEED TO BE VEST DOWN ALL THE TIME CAUSE ONE OF THEM WILL BE DEAD EVERYDAY FOR 50 DAYS THAT SEAN BELL WAS SHOT. SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT PUNKSPosted by:

MAMAME7 12:56 PM

Mark As Violation

The level of education in that quoted post was awe-inspiring. Clearly, that was the opinion of a Rhodes Scholar. Perhaps, someone with an IQ higher than that of the chair they were sitting on could make some semblance of a cognitive statement about how they feel, rather than just a running diatribe. I hope they do yank that post and that person loses all privileges on that site.

I am happy they were found not guilty they were doing their job like they were trained

If you get news 12 watch it later. They interviewed some body that stated if the COPS wanted Violence then we will give them Violence. How can't they lock him up for at least Dis Con or Inciting a Riot because that is what is going to happen.

If God Forbid I am ever in that situation I am taking my chances with just a Judge as well. I think the outcome would have been different if there was a jury trial and no change of venue like the Diallo Trial.

What they should do is have the Civil Trial first then the Criminal Trial.

Glad to see the Detectives got acquitted, but they aren't out of the woods just yet. You can be sure they will face some sort of civil litigation and god only knows what the NYPD will do to them...

It's terrible what these guys have to go through, hopefully the feds leave them alone. God knows the civil suit from The Rev and his cronies will be bad enough as well as probably losing their jobs. It's a shame how cops are treated like criminals for doing their jobs.

If you get news 12 watch it later. They interviewed some body that stated if the COPS wanted Violence then we will give them Violence. How can't they lock him up for at least Dis Con or Inciting a Riot because that is what is going to happen.

If God Forbid I am ever in that situation I am taking my chances with just a Judge as well. I think the outcome would have been different if there was a jury trial and no change of venue like the Diallo Trial.

What they should do is have the Civil Trial first then the Criminal Trial.

dont ever read into what a hood rat has to say this is why they are feeding off the goverment as opposed to getting a real life.

time to move on the family will sue for millions and millions (in the rocks tone of voice)

I think the Police officers who read this site should read what was posted on ABCnew.go.com about a threat to the members. The person who wrote should be locked up just for saying it!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?type=story&id=4725206

Just so you can see before it is erased

Sounds like a real stand up citizen.

Let them vent. The believe they have suffered an great injustice. Until people start acting on their anger and frustrations there no reason to start locking them up. It would only make things worse. Sadly, the biggest threat to civil unrest is the god damn media for airing this crap. They make it look like race riots are a forgone conclusion. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and there will be no significant effects tonight. It'll be bad enough anyways, a gorgeous week always makes for a bloody weekend.

Let them vent. The believe they have suffered an great injustice. Until people start acting on their anger and frustrations there no reason to start locking them up. It would only make things worse. Sadly, the biggest threat to civil unrest is the god damn media for airing this crap. They make it look like race riots are a forgone conclusion. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and there will be no significant effects tonight. It'll be bad enough anyways, a gorgeous week always makes for a bloody weekend.

There was an injustice? Are you saying that the COPS should have been convicted? It is a shame that somebody lost their life but the PUBLIC makes it out like it was an ASSISINATION. We didn't get to see or hear the trial only read what the BIASED PAPERS AND NEWS PUT ON TV. If you are going to yell about violence then you should go to jail.

I never said there was an injustice. These people believe they have been wronged. They haven't. In my opinion justice was served in this case. Either way, "An injustice perceived is an injustice received." So does it do any good to to have these idiots locked up only to piss off more people? Or is it better to let them vent so long as no action comes from it? In the end, I firmly believe the media is the guilty party here. Someone calling for retaliation against police is not pertinent to the story. People upset by the verdict, fine. But isn't the person intentionally broadcasting these inflammatory statements responsible for them?

would the bell supporters be this upset if he was killed by a thug trying to rob him? i doubt it. they look for any reason to make it as racial as possible and to loot their own neighborhoods.

I never said there was an injustice. These people believe they have been wronged. They haven't. In my opinion justice was served in this case. Either way, "An injustice perceived is an injustice received." So does it do any good to to have these idiots locked up only to piss off more people? Or is it better to let them vent so long as no action comes from it? In the end, I firmly believe the media is the guilty party here. Someone calling for retaliation against police is not pertinent to the story. People upset by the verdict, fine. But isn't the person intentionally broadcasting these inflammatory statements responsible for them?

Making threats and venting are two different things.

Sharpton and Co. couldn't really speak up as they wanted because all of the detectives were not white. The situation, as it unfolded, dictated the outcome. It's easy for critics to Monday morning quarterback what happenned, however, I'd like to see what would happen if they were put in the officers shoes. Just to end my little rant, like the saying goes, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...This time it only took 1 to judge.

would the bell supporters be this upset if he was killed by a thug trying to rob him? i doubt it. they look for any reason to make it as racial as possible and to loot their own neighborhoods.

I totally agree with you, but i don't understand how this case somehow turned into a racial dispute. At least one of the detectives on trial was black

I totally agree with you, but i don't understand how this case somehow turned into a racial dispute. At least one of the detectives on trial was black

BUT, one cop is white, and the deceased is black. That's all Shrpton needs to stir the proverbial pot, and start his crap.

I am going to get ridiculed by this but I have to say this..

we have to remember not one of us were there so who are we to judge the situation. Not one of you have a right to lay judgment on anyone that was at that scene because all we have to go by is newspaper reports and how reliable is that?

Fact: The perp was shot at 50 times and had no gun....

Problem??? YES??? no way a racist issue now come on... 50 times, reloaded and shot more.. I mean really if the person had a gun to someones head holding them hostage maybe.

There are other ways to handle and the police officers on this site can correct me if I am wrong.

If you take offense to this sorry but it is my opinion....

we have to remember not one of us were there so who are we to judge the situation. Not one of you have a right to lay judgment on anyone that was at that scene because all we have to go by is newspaper reports and how reliable is that?

Problem??? YES??? no way a racist issue now come on... 50 times, reloaded and shot more.. I mean really if the person had a gun to someones head holding them hostage maybe.

There are other ways to handle and the police officers on this site can correct me if I am wrong.

I take offense. We are trained to shoot till there is no longer a threat. I wasn't there, but I have been involved in many, many active shooter drills with simunitions and you would be surprised how many rounds you can get off, reload and get off again before you percieve the threat to be over. Everyone is different on what they percieve.

The other fact is that the POLICE perceived that that they were going to get killed by a motor vehicle. Just as deadly as a gun right?

Your just off base and I am glad your not my dispatcher.

A breath of fresh air, thank you!

Now who is judging?