Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

News 12 And A Stupid 9/11 Question

16 posts in this topic

they have a poll, every few days they change the question. here's todays question (Westchester) - "Do you think working at Ground Zero after 9/11 caused serious illness to emergency responders?"

this question has been proven to be factual years ago, there's no need for opinion! Stupid News 12.

so far 16 people voted YES and 2 people voted NO!! i'm sure that those 2 people are the two people in this world that also believe the Holocaust didn't exist, slaves enjoyed being slaves, the mothership is on its way back...and now working at "ground zero" has no effect on their diminishing health??...what?? i really hope i'm misinterpreting the point of this poll.

so far 16 people voted YES and 2 people voted NO!!

Two out of 16 isn't so bad. There are a lot of more legitimate polls which don't get such a good percentage.

The biggest peeve I have with them is when they broadcast a story, then they tell viewers if you have any information, go to their website to get the phone number to contact the local authorities"!!!!

Gimme a Break!!! Just give out the number to call!!!

I don't get it....look at it like this: some poor slob that can't afford a computer and might have information, he can't call, because they didn't give the number.....make sense???

vac .. the mothership is really on its way back? thankyou for that laugh

Do you still have to be a Cablevision subscriber to check their site????

Access is free for Cablevision subscribers, but if a non-subscriber were so inclined, they would have to pay $4.95 a month ($48.00 Yr) subscription to access their "content" without an account.

Access is free for Cablevision subscribers, but if a non-subscriber were so inclined, they would have to pay $4.95 a month ($48.00 Yr) subscription to access their "content" without an account.

I'll pass....Thanks for the info.

:P Thats SNOOZE 12!!!!!!!!!!

Or how about "Yonkers News Network" cause all the news is lower Westchester esp. Yonkers

Even better "The History Channel 12" cause they are always up to date and on time with the news NOOOTTT!!!

I had chronic bronchitis for months.

They sensationalize the mundane and marginalize the significant.

vac .. the mothership is really on its way back? thankyou for that laugh

lol you know those Scientologist!! i'd like to think they just drop a lot of acid!

HA! Yeah, I paid the $4.95 for a month and never got in, so now? I wouldn't spend a dime to see what's on their site.

For those of us that were around in the fire service prior to ch 12 I have to mention that before news 12 came around we as firefighters here in westchester/putnam/rockland never had any tv time. I have seen some bad reports on ch 12 but overall the fire service has recieved alot of attention from the public mainly because of the local tv. Not too often do you see a fire that is covered by ch-2,4,7,9,11. Think about it- you go to a fire in your district and ch 12 does not exist,who covers the story??? NOBODY!!!

For those of us that were around in the fire service prior to ch 12 I have to mention that before news 12 came around we as firefighters here in westchester/putnam/rockland never had any tv time. I have seen some bad reports on ch 12 but overall the fire service has recieved alot of attention from the public mainly because of the local tv. Not too often do you see a fire that is covered by ch-2,4,7,9,11. Think about it- you go to a fire in your district and ch 12 does not exist,who covers the story??? NOBODY!!!

True, but tell both sides of the report. We had a fire once in an apt building and when they interviewed the women all she did was bad mouth the FD. We toke to long to get there, The building was down the street from the firehouse. That 5 Grand in Russian money was missing. What they didn't report was she and her husband tried to put the fire out before calling the Fd and left to door opend when they ran out of the apt.

Yeah I hear ya Hudson. What I really miss the most is Ch12 interviewing your former Fire Commissioner Gumba Nick! He really looked and sounded so professional while wearing his Capo clothes. Who'd he think he was anyway Don Carleon! What a disaster that always was. Pretty entertaining though I must say.