Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.net Staff Promotions July 8th, 2008

12 posts in this topic

EMTBravo.net Staff Promotions Effective July 8th, 2008

jack10562 has been promoted to EMTBravo.net Administrator. Jack has previously held the role of EMTBravo.net Deputy Adminstrator. Jack has been instrumental in the operation of this forum over the past few months, and has been a tremendous asset to me in the administration of this forum. Jack will work with Truck4 and myself to keep the top-level administration going.

xfirefighter484x has been promoted to Moderator on EMTBravo.net. He has previously held the position of Lead Member Support Associate,

xfirefighter484x has demonstrated excellent moderator skills and interaction with members over the past few months, and has handled numerous situations with great professionalism.

ems-buff has also helped to assist numerous members with using the forum, and his enthusiasm to assist fellow members makes him the best canidate for the Lead MSA role.

I'd also like to note the rest of our EMTBravo.net team, who continue to work hard to keep this forum going. They put in a lot of work and time to provide these forums for you, and they do so completly for free.

Chris192 Lead Moderator

DOC22 Director Of Member Relations

IzzyEng4 Director Of Technical Operations (Also Admin of EMTBravoNewEngland.com)

ja3kfd Spirit Ambassador

jcoppola Lead Moderator (Also Lead Moderator EMTBravoNewEngland.com)

moosecfd368 Lead Moderator

RescueKujo Associate Moderator (Also Admin of EMTBravoWest.com)

RWC130 Executive Adviser To EMTBravo

SageVigiles Member Support Associate

TR54 Associate Director Of Operations

Truck4 Executive Director Of Operations, Director Of Incident Alert

xfirefighter484x Moderator

SteveOFD Communications Forum Advisor

Keep up the great work guys!!!

-Seth

Congrats all and I look forward to working with you all.

Congrats to all, especially Jack, he has worked tirelessly the past few months to make this site great and he deserved it. Everyone deserved the promotion and you all work hard. Congratulations!!!

Congrats, Jack. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. And to the rest of our team, keep up the good work.

Duane

Congrats Jack, looking forward to continuing to work under your direction. You definitely work tirelessly on the site and deserve the recognition.

JVC

It's been my pleasure working alongside our distinguished web team, all who help keep the forums a great place to share information. I look forward to continuing to maintain the professional quality information outlet our forums have come to represent.

And to our community, the diverse membership, from the rookies to the seasoned pros, LEO, EMS, FIRE, (paid and vollie), and all the enthusiasts, who take the time to stop by here at EMTBravo, and share their knowledge and opinions on our many and varied topics. Congratulations to YOU!

what books did you guys use to study for these promotions????

Congrats, Jack!!!!! You have definitely earned it!!!!!

Cograts to all

you all do a great job here kepping us on top of what happens

Glenn

Yea Nathan AKA Nate. I am so proud of you little buddy. I think I just sheaded a tear. Congrats to all.

Thomas

For the record, I have requested to be temporarily out of commission as a Member Support Associate for awhile. I'll be back.

Congrats to everyone.