EMTbravo

EMTBravo Member Of The Week (Sept 13th,2008) bnechis

12 posts in this topic

EMTBravo.net's Spotlight Member Of The Week Ending September 13th, 2008 is

bnechis

bnechis is an Alpha Member

Posts to date: 563

Member Profile

bnechis was nominated and selected by the EMTBravo Staff for Member of the Week recognition.

"I would like to nominate Bnechis, for any upcoming week...

Barry has brought a lot of expert insight and knowledge to the forums, drawing from his experience as a career professional. " -jack10562

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

-Seth G. & the EMTBravo.net Team

An EMTBravo.net Member Of The Weel is chosen by the EMTBravo.net staff each week, and announced every weekend at the end of the week. Members are chosen based on their contributions to making this forum an informative and pleasant community to visit.

Factors for Member Of The Week nomination include but are not limited to:

-Regular, high quality informative posts

-Detailed Incident Alerts

-Photo sets

-Member behavior and attitude

-Member interaction with other members

-Members willingness to help

Members Of The Week are nominated and chosen internally by EMTBravo.net staff team, so please DO NOT contact the staff with any nominations or suggestions. EMTBravo.net Staff Members ARE NOT eligible for this program.

A Member Of The Month is chosen by placing all the winners of "Member Of The Week" up for voting by the general membership at the end of each month. All EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month Award winners are then elegible for the "Member Of The Year" title, announced in December.

Members can recieve the "Member Of The Week" award up to three (3) times a year maximum.

If you wish to opt-out of this program, please notify an EMTBravo staff member ASAP.

Thanks.....Now what did I ever do to you?.....lol

Should I start with all you taught me in EMT-I school, techniques that I still use as a Paramedic today? LOL.

Should I start with all you taught me in EMT-I school, techniques that I still use as a Paramedic today? LOL.

I wouldn't make that known....Barry was my EMT on NR Amb 1 for a long time and I taught him almost everything I know. Then I guided him along after he got his paramedic certification. After the paramedic stuff Barry and I were assigned to the same engine companies and he was my hydrant man when I was the MPO. Dame this guy just won't stop following me. What's next Barry .... RETIREMENT!!!!

Congratulation to Capt. Nechis, I guess getting promoted to Capt. broke the cycle of you following me.

Keep up the flow of info, you are a resource that many departments can only dream about having.

Congrats bnechis

Who the hell is bnechis and what did he ever bring to the table but a fork. congrats :blink:

Congrats, bnechis!! Your great posts share much insight and knowledge to the forum. Great Job!!!

I wouldn't make that known....Barry was my EMT on NR Amb 1 for a long time and I taught him almost everything I know.

I wont tell that to my patients (or the lawyers) if you wont.

Then I guided him along after he got his paramedic certification.

For a while then I tried to show you the ropes of the vernon......but thats another issue. I also did the NICU gig without your guildence.

After the paramedic stuff Barry and I were assigned to the same engine companies and he was my hydrant man when I was the MPO. Dame this guy just won't stop following me. What's next Barry .... RETIREMENT!!!!

Nope, I love the work too much to sit on the beech and yell instructions to the Jr. sailors.

Congratulation to Capt. Nechis, I guess getting promoted to Capt. broke the cycle of you following me.

Thanks, your memory is going (must be the age). The cycle was broken Jan 1, 1985 when I went to MV. Then again with the Lt. promotion....who followed who (and by how many years)?

Keep up the flow of info, you are a resource that many departments can only dream about having.

Thanks, thats about the best thing I've heard.