Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest nkfd52

Congrats to Photounit

13 posts in this topic

I don't recall this being mentioned but if it was it deserves another go around. For those of you who recieve Fire Engineering the cover shot was taken by Bill. I would like to congratulate him on making the cover of a national magazine with worldwide distribution. NKFD 52-1 :rolleyes:

what is the picture on cover?

great work Bill

Jf Muller that is the picture and I thought when i got the magazine it was slow getting to me .Congrats Bill again

Congrats, Bill It's great to have one of our local guys get in the national media!!!! Great Job!!!!!!

Congrats Bill ! Also, great to meet you the other night. I have a few publication things in the works, hope it pans out !

As always, Bill is such a modest, down to earth guy, who has not/was not/is not tooting his own horn.

IF it were my pic on the cover, I woulda told y'all the second I knew I was going to have one of my photo's on the cover of ANY major publication!!

Congrats Bill, on yet another one of many fine jobs!!

Way to go Bill. I know us here at the PFD appreciate the use of your photos. Hopefully, our guys have been buying some of those great photos. By the way, we placed a link to your site on local596.com.

Thanks Chief/ All :rolleyes: ...... I appreciate it! It was a tough fire but the 52 Crew was up for the fight and did a great job considering the volume of fire they had on arrival as well the the circumstances of the fire..... Here is the image used on the cover.....

182500120_US47f-L-2.jpg

and here are a few more from the same incident......

182206711_kr75B-L-1.jpg

Crews prepare to enter the structure as the vent team gets ready to ladder the roof.....

182206923_ziLt2-L-1.jpg

Vent crew going up.......

182207122_hZvcU-L-1.jpg

Making the cut..........

182207221_a2ZwA-L-1.jpg

Time to leave (the roof).........

and Brian it was great to finally meet you! I am sure we will meet again.............................

Great shots, Bill! That looks to be a nasty job, but it looks like the crews did a great job.