Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

Montrosefire.com

16 posts in this topic

Looks Good Came out Very well!!! I have more photo of the Drill in Dutchess With croton if you want them!!!!

When I looked up the chiefs I thought this was a old website. :unsure: I guess everyone is recycling :lol:

Good Job! Nice site

I was going to mention it the other night - I was bored and surfing the net, figured I would check in with your site and was surprised to see the new layout.

Good luck with it! I may have some photos to send up to you...

Please excuse some of the grammatical errors on the page. It is a work in progress and we are making correction to some of the material. If anyone has any pictures from Montrose incidents or events please send to me. Montrosefire@hotmail.com

Ok, you know I love you guys from Da 'Trose like family, but sometimes you confuse the hell of me... TOWER LADDER 8? Make up your minds!! Is it an LT or a TL!?!?! :D:D:P

When I looked up the chiefs I thought this was a old website. :unsure: I guess everyone is recycling :lol:

2 words, gas prices :lol:

Ok, you know I love you guys from Da 'Trose like family, but sometimes you confuse the hell of me... TOWER LADDER 8? Make up your minds!! Is it an LT or a TL!?!?! :D:D:P

If you are refering to the dropdown for apparatus, our 911webs people made that error. LoL...

If you are refering to the dropdown for apparatus, our 911webs people made that error. LoL...

Hmmm... error, or freudian slip! lol

Nice site

Hmmm... error, or freudian slip! lol

error...i know you got some pics terd!!! send em to rob!!!