Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
effd3918

Paramedic Honored for saving child

12 posts in this topic

Paramedic honored for saving child

WAY TO GO MIKE....and all the emergency responders who assisted on that tragic day me being one

messed up the post sorry

Edited by jack10562
fixed link

Congratulations Mike!

Nice Work, everybody!

Congrats to all involved and a job well done.

CONGRATS Paramedic Mike Lanspery

and all the other EMS, FD, PD involved.

:D

I'm sooo happy that Mike got some recognition for that call, the job he did was outstanding. Calm, cool and collected all the way. I remember it clear as day, because it was my first real call as an EMT, and I got to see amazing work first hand...

Edited by EFFP411

Congrads Mike. Good job to all of thos that were involved.

I'm sooo happy that Mike got some recognition for that call, the job he did was outstanding. Calm, cool and collected all the way. I remember it clear as day, because it was my first real call as an EMT, and I got to see amazing work first hand...

If memory serves me correctly (which I know it does) it seems to me you were in the back of the ambulance with him, were you not??

Regardless, seems to me a wonderful job done by all, the East Fishkill FD, PD, Rescue Squad, any and all other PD agencies, and MLSS. A great deal of credit for keeping this young boy alive. I saw him when he got into the ER at Saint Francis that morning, as I was working, and he had barely any life to him, and I can guarantee what little he had, was maintained by ALL who responded that day.

Congratulations, an honor that is truly deserved.

If memory serves me correctly (which I know it does) it seems to me you were in the back of the ambulance with him, were you not??

Regardless, seems to me a wonderful job done by all, the East Fishkill FD, PD, Rescue Squad, any and all other PD agencies, and MLSS. A great deal of credit for keeping this young boy alive. I saw him when he got into the ER at Saint Francis that morning, as I was working, and he had barely any life to him, and I can guarantee what little he had, was maintained by ALL who responded that day.

Indeed, I was in the back of the bus... I was still a brand new EMT then, scared outta my Mind too..... It was a real test whether or not EMS was for me or not

Edited by EFFP411

Congrats Mike...I always knew you would make a big difference in the world! Keep up the good job.

Your past mid-night chess partner. :lol: