Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

EMTBravo Goes "On The Road" to Dutchess County - Copperfield's Friday 1/23

92 posts in this topic

Nate, is Craig and Jan going to be at the CIRT dinner?? and we will see around 9

Nate, is Craig and Jan going to be at the CIRT dinner?? and we will see around 9

I believe Craig did state in a previous post he will be at the CIRT dinner, and he alluded to the same last I saw him. As far as Jan, I don't know if she is going, or working, or what.

alrightie see you in a few hours

Had a halfway decent turnout, but was somewhat smaller than I expected. Great group of people, had some great conversations, and we would LOVE to have another one sometime soon!!!

Pictured Left to Right are:

photounit, markmets415, x134, x129k, RWC130, xfirefighter484x, and DCJPells. Not pictured, left before picture was taken was fdny2817

CIMG0106.jpg

Some crew, guys I had a nice time, can't wait for the next one.

HAD A GOOD TIME ALSO, ALOT OF GOOD CONVERSATION AND NO ATTITUDES. GOOD BUNCH, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE NEXT TIME.

Some crew, guys I had a nice time, can't wait for the next one.

Some crew that was an understatement (just kidding ) wish i could have made it work comes first.

Some crew that was an understatement (just kidding ) wish i could have made it work comes first.

yeah yeah yeah, should have put in for the night off!!!!

Had a halfway decent turnout, but was somewhat smaller than I expected. Great group of people, had some great conversations, and we would LOVE to have another one sometime soon!!!

Pictured Left to Right are:

photounit, markmets415, x134, x129k, RWC130, xfirefighter484x, and DCJPells. Not pictured, left before picture was taken was fdny2817

CIMG0106.jpg

Nice looking group, no red eye reduction??

Damn, I totally forgot that was last night. I wound up spending the night at Kitty McGuires in Wappingers... Had I remembered, I would have come up! Damnit, Nate, Why didn't you call me!??!! lol

Pretty good time...subdued...nothing nutso...good people...

We wish we had enough air packs to wear in the picture with our waist straps undone...just because...we were gonna loosen our belts...but that would have just looked weird...LOL.

Damn, I totally forgot that was last night. I wound up spending the night at Kitty McGuires in Wappingers... Had I remembered, I would have come up! Damnit, Nate, Why didn't you call me!??!! lol

Lol, as if I knew you would be up in the area?!?!?

Had a good time. :D

THANKS GUYS!

Nice to see a few familiar faces. Nice to know you guys were all smiles while I was toiling at work. Hopefully next time I'll be able to swing by. Maybe Hobnobbins?

Nice to see a few familiar faces. Nice to know you guys were all smiles while I was toiling at work. Hopefully next time I'll be able to swing by. Maybe Hobnobbins?

ANOTHER FINE establishment! (best burgers in town!)

Count me in! B)

We also tossed around a summer BBQ type gig....as we get closer to warm weather - which can come at any time for me - we'll bring it back up.

There are a vast amount of choices in the area. I hope to see more Dutchess folk out next time, because I KNOW there are more on the boards than showed up!

It's been posted on EMTBravo since December 25th

and talked about a lot on the Message Boards.

How could you forget? lol

Those who did not make it missed a nice time.

HAVE NO FEAR!

We have SEVERAL more EMTBravo Goes "On The Road" Events for 2009!

Check It Out: http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=29335

:D

129...that was my medic class hang out of choice after we got out of A & P lab at DCC's main campus. Awesome burgers, awesome wings, cold drafts and even had a long-term relationship with someone I met out of there. Its a lot easier living 15-20 mins away now then it was back then. Had to crash at a classmates that lived in Dutchess...well until I had a place with better scenery to crash at anyway. ;) Dam if part of me still doesn't miss her to this day.

I'm always up to grab one..doesn't have to be formally announced. Hit me up with a PM. You too Mark we're on the same side of the county at least...I haven't been in Armenia since I was in medic school as one of my classmates lived there.

alsfirefighter,

Maybe you can make one of our EMTBravo Events in the

coming months?

I will keep you and everyone else posted! lol

alsfirefighter,

Maybe you can make one of our EMTBravo Events in the

coming months?

I will keep you and everyone else posted! lol

Hob nobbin I am in I had a good time, Rob it was nice to meet you

Shall we have the MONTHLY Dutchess EMTBravo UNION meeting at Hobnobbin in Febuary?! LOL!

You guys know I'm not a drinker of the alcoholic beverage :) so I need some help with the locations of some of the local establishments, were is the hobnobbin anyways????

Shall we have the MONTHLY Dutchess EMTBravo UNION meeting at Hobnobbin in Febuary?! LOL!

With elections to follow for the establishment of the Dutchess Chapter of EMTBRAVO?

Hobnobbin is on 376 and Spackenkill Rd (I think?) near the Inn at the Falls....

IAEMTB Local 36 here! :D

You guys know I'm not a drinker of the alcoholic beverage :) so I need some help with the locations of some of the local establishments, were is the hobnobbin anyways????

Hobnobbin is on 376 and Spackenkill Rd (I think?) near the Inn at the Falls....

IAEMTB Local 36 here! :D

Yup, Red Oaks Mill, literally AT the intersection of Vassar Road x 376 x Spackenkill Rd.

ok yeah I know where it is. Yeah Dan go ahead, don't drink, veggie eater.................................................................