Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Long Island Fire Mega Show

11 posts in this topic

US Fire Tech & The FIT-5

Hoping to see you at the Long Island Fire Rescue Mega Show at The Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale NY

January 24 & 25

Please stop by and see us at booth 758

See http://www.liproductions.net/ for show information

and

http://www.usfiretech.com/

for information regarding two FIT-5 deployments in the past month or click below.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/ARA+Safety+Inc.:+Boiler+Room+Fire+Suppressed+by+Powerful+Fit-5+Fire+Knock+Down+Tool/4268105.html

Call anytime

As the regional dealer for the FIT-5, I am thrilled that our product has helped 3 Long Island fd's save a families home and their personal belongings, twice in the past 5 weeks.

I am also fully aware that this product is not for every scenario. However, in my days as chief, I wish I had the option of using this product.

It is a horrible, almost helpless feeling to be on scene with a job, after you exhaust your "can" waiting for the 1st due. 2-5 minutes will feel like an eternity. Remember, fire doubles in size every 60-90 seconds. This product will "buy you some time". It will not extinguish the fire, but it very likely may help you and your fd save a neighbor's home.

The price of $1295/each, make this device not inexpensive. But with a 15 year shelf life, there is no need to worry about it not being available when needed.

Some fd's in this country are very hard pressed to fund such a purchase. Some fd's have had spaghetti dinners, chicken dinners and other functions to raise the money to make a purchase.

I am extremely proud to be a Volunteer Firefighter for almost 23 years. We have challenges now that were not as prevalent 15 or 20 years ago. I believe that I am bringing a product to the fire service that can help us serve the communities we are sworn to protect.

As some of you know, US Fire Tech has contributed to many charitable causes over the past year. Right now we are assisting the Wounded Warrior Project with an associate of ours. Details are on our website.

See www.usfiretech.com for updates.

Hope to see you at the Fire Show at The Nassau Coliseum January 24 & 25.

Regards

Ex Chief

Brian Lynch

631 514-9307

Fire Interruption Technology (FIT-5)

http://www.USFireTech.com

Any budy know what the entry fees are to get into the show or the hours? Doesn't seem to be anywhere on the flyer.

Thanks.

10 or 15 bucks

So this is just a show for products? Is there any CME training associated with it?

The hours are Sat rom 10-6 and Sun from 10-5. Its on the bottom left of the flyer.

Has anyone gone in the last few years? I went about 4 years ago and is sucked. Has it improved?

yea it has improved, I mean like it's no firehouse expo but it's a good show it gets bigger every year

I've been to it a couple of times. One time, they utilized the main Coliseum as well, and had the whole floor full of stuff, including the extrication demo. The next year, the Coliseum was full of kids playing soccer, and the show was restricted to the Exhibit Hall and surrounding hallways. Whether it's worth it or not is a matter of opinion.

I don't think the Coliseum is being used this year, although one could joke that they need that floor space for the Ferrara booth....LOL! :D

It is a great show for the buffs lots of T-Shirts and other stuff like scanners and lights.

A bunch of us went last year. The best part of the show was Depford New Jersery's Rescue then of course the 7 hr stay at Hooters.

It is a great show for the buffs lots of T-Shirts and other stuff like scanners and lights.

I was going to ask if there were any educational opportunities but you answered my question.