Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest fdnyladder10

Yonkers Squad 11

12 posts in this topic

Does the Yonkers FD send its Squad 11 on working fires within the City?

They never seem to get any mention on the incident notifications. Are they just a Collapse Rescue company, and act as an engine in their own response area?

Thanks

J

They do go to working fires in their due districts. They do not goto every working fire in the city. If they are not already on the ticket, they do respond as the Rescue if rescue is already busy. They act as a regular engine company. Sometimes they are still referred to as 311, as this was their previous designation.

new rochelle Squad 22/engine 22 goes on every fire in the whole city of new rochelle.

new rochelle Squad 22/engine 22 goes on every fire in the whole city of new rochelle.

Does NR have a Rescue Company on shift 24/7?

Edited by x129K

Its WSOTF Squad 2 and if it is a confirmed 10-75 up the North end of NR they will be the FASTeam(4th due). Do not any way ,shape or form be confused by their Squad designation not like Squad 11 in the Y-O.. They are an Engine Co. unless the WSOTF calls NR for our Squad.

As for the Rescue Co., Nope not every day and if it is there is a Boss and FF assigned. But It is in the works to be "In Service" full time.

Edited by Firediver

Its WSOTF Squad 2 and if it is a confirmed 10-75 up the North end of NR they will be the FASTeam(4th due). Do not any way ,shape or form be confused by their Squad designation not like Squad 11 in the Y-O.. They are an Engine Co. unless the WSOTF calls NR for our Squad.

As for the Rescue Co., Nope not every day and if it is there is a Boss and FF assigned. But It is in the works to be "In Service" full time.

i live new rochelle when do you think they will put the rescue in service full time.

???? :unsure: Maybe Capt. Nechis can answer that as to when. If your lucky he might even tell you when the NEW R-4 is coming! :D

???? :unsure: Maybe Capt. Nechis can answer that as to when. If your lucky he might even tell you when the NEW R-4 is coming! :D

the fire Commissioner said that the new r-4 is coming in late summer or early full. :lol:

i live new rochelle when do you think they will put the rescue in service full time.

When and if we get the funding.

the fire Commissioner said that the new r-4 is coming in late summer or early full. :lol:

I'm shooting for October

Saw squad 11 on what looked like a car fire on the Sprain Parkway recently......I know this doesnt answer your question, but i thought i would add it.......