Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

Village of Mamaroneck Firehouse

16 posts in this topic

I drove by the new Village of Mamaroneck firehouse last week and saw that E39, E40 and L20 are now located in the new building. Anyone have more info when it opened and if/when an open house is planned?

from what ive heard they are still currently moving equipment, furniture and company items from the old houses and the temporary relocation station.

from what ive heard they are still currently moving equipment, furniture and company items from the old houses and the temporary relocation station.

they still have no co for the bldg but the rigs are allowed in for now bu the rooms still need work the radio s are not in yet it was first used on chiefs night in early april no openning yyet planned imfo will follow when available

I havnt heard anything about the new station yet. I drove past it a few weeks ago when I was home from school and still looked like it needed alot of work. Looks really nice though and is going to be a great new station. Sorry cant be any of any more help.

Oj I drove by on Saturday and stop and snap 2 pics of the house it looks very hice and it is a big fire house.

post-1209-1242087618.jpg

post-1209-1242087625.jpg

Nice house, looks as if it's split down the middle, apparatus floor and company rooms, no crossing the floor allowed ;)

Where is the new station located?

Palmer Ave between Mamaroneck Ave and Mt. Pleasant Ave... next to New York Sports Club.

looks great, love the brick

Palmer Ave between Mamaroneck Ave and Mt. Pleasant Ave... next to New York Sports Club.

Thanks for the help. Great looking station! Good Luck!

If I'm thinking correct, technically where Mamaro's side is is were the old firehouse used to be. The building looks great!

If I'm thinking correct, technically where Mamaro's side is is were the old firehouse used to be. The building looks great!

`You are correct Joe, its on the old firehouse site.

Looks like a great house. Good luck with it!!!