Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x129K

LED Whoopie Light Information Needed

18 posts in this topic

Ugh....please forgive me...I started a blue light thread..... :rolleyes:

Ok....so....I am still rocking the Firebeam rotator that I had in my teens, but have the urge to upgrade to an nice blue LED slim light that I can put between the rear view mirror and the roof. I would prefer a longer version.

I would like to hear suggestions, see pictures of what you bufffs reccomend :P

I have the Slimlighter with a TIR6 in the center of it, works real well, and fits cleanly above the rearview mirror of my truck.

Slim miser from whelen. I don't know if that is up your alley.

Dan here is my light or course it is red and white but the video will give you a good idea or I can cruise by and give you a peak. Mine is mounted behind the mirror and I can't see it from inside while driving.

http://www.sirennet.com/soel3h04a0.html

Dan here is my light or course it is red and white but the video will give you a good idea or I can cruise by and give you a peak. Mine is mounted behind the mirror and I can't see it from inside while driving.

http://www.sirennet.com/soel3h04a0.html

I like it - thats the one! Thanks all!

Dan before you buy something send xfirefighter484x a PM, here is what he advised us of the other day, he may be able to save you some $$$$$$$:

"Quoted by xfirefighter484x":

I am also a member of a Lighting enthusiast forum, and can find almost any type light for cheaper than you will find on any website (new or used, and sometimes the used are in prefect condition).

Dan before you buy something send xfirefighter484x a PM, here is what he advised us of the other day, he may be able to save you some $$$$$$$:

"Quoted by xfirefighter484x":

I am also a member of a Lighting enthusiast forum, and can find almost any type light for cheaper than you will find on any website (new or used, and sometimes the used are in prefect condition).

I am on it now. :P

I am on it now. :P

Haha, too slow. For front warning, I have a high mounted TIR6 Slimlighter, and grilles, I have 2 Whelen LIN4s. I also recently acquired a Federal Signal Viper S2, that I am considering replacing my slimlighter with. My woman is bitching about my time on here, so I have to go spend time with her now. Below is a vid of the new light, check it out, if you are around, I can show you what I got tomorrow. Give me a shout tomorrow if you're in the area!

Video of Viper S2:

Haha, too slow. For front warning, I have a high mounted TIR6 Slimlighter, and grilles, I have 2 Whelen LIN4s. I also recently acquired a Federal Signal Viper S2, that I am considering replacing my slimlighter with. My woman is bitching about my time on here, so I have to go spend time with her now. Below is a vid of the new light, check it out, if you are around, I can show you what I got tomorrow. Give me a shout tomorrow if you're in the area!

Video of Viper S2:

If you are selling your slim lighter shoot me a PM. I am in the market for one.

Oh hello Xfirefighter484X... Fancy seeing you on this board.......LOL

anyone needing installs PM or message me, xfirefighter484x will vouch Nice, clean, custom switch and switch panels...