Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Billy Mays; Obnoxious Annoying OxyClean Guy - Dead

28 posts in this topic

That sucks. As annoying as he could be, I actually liked him. Thoughts and prayers to the Mays family.

That sucks. As annoying as he could be, I actually liked him. Thoughts and prayers to the Mays family.

Agreed. His 'over-the-top' attitude and enthusiasm for his job are to be lauded. I did like him too!

RIP

In talking with mbendel36, Mark told me "Whoa, there is no beard that can match his"..

To which I had to remind him, that no one holds a thread to the beard of the Almighty Chuck Norris...

cbcbcbcbwn6.png

Lol, and no, I didn't make this picture, I found it online!

I agree i liked him and enjoyed the show "pitchmen" seemed like he genuinely cared about seeing others succeed with their dreams and ideas.

What is going on with all of these celebrity deaths?

He smacked his head pretty hard on a rough landing of a USAIR flight in Florida yesterday. Autopsy tomorrow should tell if that had anything to do with it.

RIP Billy!

Now lets see here, will we have another this month to make it 6????? This might sadly be a 3 x 3 if you think of the old wives' tale..............

David Carradine

Ed McMahon

Farrah Fawcett

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

{place the next celebrity here}

I was a bit shocked and saddened to hear of this today as well. While I found him to be a bit annoying from time to time and even whiny on the Pitchmen show you had to admire his zeal for life and he was one hell of a businessman.

RIP Billy...my thoughts to his family and his friends who were working with him on Pitchmen and his business.

I didn't really like how he screamed on the infomercials....it's not until I watched "Pitchmen" on the Discovery channel before I learned more about him and he seemed pretty cool. Another sudden and sad death.

It sounds like he landed the day before on a US Airways flight to Tampa, which, when it landed, it blew out tires, and several passengers recieved minor injuries. I wonder if he struck his head....I would imagine all that screaming would make the blood vessels in his head kinda strained....sounds far fetched, but maybe.

hey Izzy,

You forgot to add tippy tom aka "golden bun's" to the list

Chris

Greatest Billy Mays moment:

hey Izzy,

You forgot to add tippy tom aka "golden bun's" to the list

Chris

Who's that??? Never heard of him.

Now lets see here, will we have another this month to make it 6????? This might sadly be a 3 x 3 if you think of the old wives' tale..............

David Carradine

Ed McMahon

Farrah Fawcett

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

Bea Arthur

Also...

bmh.jpg

Bea Arthur

She died April 25th..............could count.

David Carradine

Ed McMahon

Farrah Fawcett

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

Patrick Swayze maybe?

Patrick Swayze is not dead yet.....he might be next but not yet.

With luck it will be Heidi (Montag) and Spencer Pratt...

I actually really enjoyed his work on Pitchmen, it is truly a shame a man so young with alot of potential in his career to be killed so soon.

Here is another great Billy Mays video:

RIP

He smacked his head pretty hard on a rough landing of a USAIR flight in Florida yesterday. Autopsy tomorrow should tell if that had anything to do with it.

RIP Billy!

Could this have been another incident like the Natasha Richardson accident? If so, as EMS providers do we encourage more people who hit their heads to seek medical attention at hospitals even with no symptoms? I had a call 3 or 4 tours ago where the woman hit her head and asked to go to the hospital just for this reason. Just a little off topic discussion here and would love some input.

Edited by lad12derff

Wait you mean to tell me another celebrity other then Michael Jackson dies this week? What about Ed McMahon and Farrah how soon these two were forgotten! I have only seen his info mercials but my best to his family.

David Carradine

Ed McMahon

Farrah Fawcett

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

#6 was just announced -- Comedian Fred Travalena died

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article...29/ENT/90629004

Good thing June is almost over!!!!!

David Carradine

Ed McMahon

Farrah Fawcett

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

[Just announced this morning - Commedian/Impersionator Fred Travelena (He used to appear on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson all the time - Played in Las Vegas allot - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090629/ap_on_...obit_travalena}

Just announced on CNN - Autopsy revealed a pulmonary embolism.

this is not the month for celebrities haha

Well, usually the celebrities die in threes... But leave it to Billy Mays to throw one in for free.

I know, i know, groan away, but I had to....

Well, usually the celebrities die in threes... But leave it to Billy Mays to throw one in for free.

I know, i know, groan away, but I had to....

BUT WAIT..... THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!

Billy_Mays-thumb-252x264.jpg

But Wait Theres Even More

m171161359.gif