Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAS967

5 Police Officers Shot and 2 Suspects Killed in Jersey City Shootout

41 posts in this topic

Heartfelt condolences to the family and the Dept. This Officer is a true hero in life and in death, as he was an organ donor. His memory will live on

Edited by SgtGumby311

RIP and God speed my friend. My thaught and prayers go out to your family and co-workers.

Godspeed Det. DiNardo. :(

Hey guys,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who dropped me a line extending their thoughts, prayers and phone calls offering a shoulder etc.-it means allot in times like these. I was working that night and was the #3 guy on the entry team and EXTREMELY lucky. The investigators are still piecing together all the facts, so, other than to say I hope I never get put into a situation like that again in my career.. there not much light I can shed on the incident. Stay Safe, Rick

Hey guys,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who dropped me a line extending their thoughts, prayers and phone calls offering a shoulder etc.-it means allot in times like these. I was working that night and was the #3 guy on the entry team and EXTREMELY lucky. The investigators are still piecing together all the facts, so, other than to say I hope I never get put into a situation like that again in my career.. there not much light I can shed on the incident. Stay Safe, Rick

Glad you're OK!!!

If there's anything you or your Department needs, don't hesitate to call!