11 posts in this topic

I Know it is early, but still...

largewinter09-10.jpg

Start geting ready

Source-click here

Edited by firedude

Thats not cool, Way early to be thinking about the white stuff

cool there will be alot of overtime plowing snow pay check will look good

I go to school in Vermont so no matter how bad it of a winter its going to be it is still going to be balls cold everyday from Late October to Early March and snow almost everyday and still manage to spend at least two weeks were it is -22 degrees F when you wake up and fall asleep.

For all you suckers in this area during the winter you get school cancelled because it snowed a few inches and now the principle and superintendent dont feel like digging themselves out just remember a bad winter in the Hudson Valley is like a cool spring in the North Country.

If it going to be as bad as they say it is then all that means is more time on the mountain boading or skiing and less time outside with your nose hairs freezing....

I go to school in Vermont so no matter how bad it of a winter its going to be it is still going to be balls cold everyday from Late October to Early Match and snow almost everyday and still manage to spend at least two weeks were it is -22 degrees F when you wake up and fall asleep.

For all you suckers in this area during the winter you get school cancelled because it snowed a few inches and now the principle and superintendent dont feel like digging themselves out just remember a bad winter in the Hudson Valley is like a cool spring in the North Country.

If it going to be as bad as they say it is then all that means is more time on the mountain boading or skiing and less time outside with your nose hairs freezing....

With just a few hot days in July, just starting, I'm ready for some cold stuff. Summer is not my thing. Easier to warm up then to run the AC.

It's going to be a warm winter since it's been a cool summer so far

With just a few hot days in July, just starting, I'm ready for some cold stuff. Summer is not my thing. Easier to warm up then to run the AC.

Thank you. At least there is someone else who agrees with me. I would much rather bundle up in layers than be hot and sticky in the summer.

COME ON OCTOBER!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a warm winter since it's been a cool summer so far

Yep I think so too