Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EMTBravo Downtime Past 24 Hours?

17 posts in this topic

Why was EMTBravo down for so long? I wish someone let us know, I was going through withdrawal!!

Why was EMTBravo down for so long? I wish someone let us know, I was going through withdrawal!!

How are they gonna tell you the site is down when it is down?

Server issues, but they have been resolved (obviously).

I noticed it too

Anyone who tried to log in noticed it.

Thank you, lol!! Someone with a little common sense!!

An incident of this magnitude multi county tones should be transmitted just like storm warnings :lol::P

Can be notified by e-mail associated with your "account".... I have gotten numerous e-mails about other things from the powers to be.

Facebook, thats how I found out

So far, it appears no site data was lost, just server/ hosting issues which caused visitors and members access problems.

There have been several DOS (denial of service) incidents on the NET recently, however none appear to have been directed at us.

We're looking into the cause of the outage, and it seems to be resolved for now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

i found out on facebook to we should use that to tell other members also

An incident of this magnitude multi county tones should be transmitted just like storm warnings :lol::P

You guys didn't see the crawl on the bottom of CNN and FOX News reporting the outage? We made NATIONAL news!

I found out because it wouldnt load, lolol.

Thomas

I truly apologize on behalf of the site for the downtime. It does happen from time to time, and usually there's nothing we can do to prevent it. When I am made aware of a situation, especially the server being down, I do whatever I can ASAP to get the sites back up as soon as possible. Today took a little longer then I would have liked, but I had to be 100% sure that everything was OK before I brought the server and sites back online.

Please note that I am working on several things for this site, one of which will include a way to get news to members if the site/server is down.

I appreciate everyone's patience during the downtime.

If you notice any issues with the site, please email me at seth@emtbravo.com

Thanks!

Can be notified by e-mail associated with your "account".... I have gotten numerous e-mails about other things from the powers to be.

When the server is down, that means the email system is down as well.

Facebook, thats how I found out

Yep, me too.

When the server is down, that means the email system is down as well.

I did e-mail you Seth, and got a "MAILER DEMON" oooohhh.....Scared the bejesus out of me! Thought you might have taken emtbravo and ran off to Texas with it or something :blink:

Glad to see you've made it back.

PS: Also please disregard my frantic phone call and message on your office phone......

I did e-mail you Seth, and got a "MAILER DEMON" oooohhh.....Scared the bejesus out of me! Thought you might have taken emtbravo and ran off to Texas with it or something :blink:

LOL, our server handles all the emtbravo email addresses. So when that's down, so is all our email. Working on a backup solution to get ahold of me.

LOL, our server handles all the emtbravo email addresses. So when that's down, so is all our email. Working on a backup solution to get ahold of me.

How about a hotmail e-mail? (hmm...hotmail when considered in the context of the fire service suddenly has new meaning.....)

Yep, me too.

yup me three.